39.

MASON'S POV

"Can you stop yelling?" I sighed, looking at my so called girlfriend. She slapped me, ouch.

"Are you going to tell me who the girl was?" Athena continued to yell at me, I rolled my eyes.

"What fucking girl!" I yelled back, this argument made me so frustrated, correction, Athena made me so fucking frustrated.

"The girl you have been seeing, how many times do I have to tell you?" I constantly repeated myself over and over.

"I'm so tired of you."

"Really? Then fucking leave, I don't want to see your face when you think you can walk into my house and act like this." I shouted, she opened the door and walked downstairs.

When she saw mom in the living room, she walked in there as I followed her.
"Just so you know, you raised a fucking bitch." Athena told her, mom started laughing as I pushed her out.

She opened the main door as I grabbed her arm, making her stop walking away. I grabbed her jaw and gave her a rough kiss.
"We're over, babe." I whispered, seeing how her smile faded made me happy. I closed the door behind her and walked back into the living room.

"Trouble in paradise!" Kayla yelled from upstairs, I could hear Veronica's laugh as well. I hadn't talked to her after I saw her with Ace, god how I fucking despise that guy.

I don't know why he hasn't told her that he's moving back to his old town soon, our fathers was done with the wine contract and they could go back now.

I placed myself on the couch besides mom.
"She didn't have to state the obvious." Mom laughed out, I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, mom, the blonde is really showing now." I mumbled, she slapped my arm.

"If it wasn't for your father, you would be blonde as well." Mom moved the hair out of my face, gently slapping my cheek.

"Treat girls nicely, Mason, this wasn't how I raised you."

I rolled my eyes. I took my phone out and texted my right hand, Xavier.
Me : find out when Veronica is alone at school time, yeah?

X : You gotta let this girl go, bro.

Me : suck my dick.

"Mom, how do you know if you're in love?" I asked her, she looked like she didn't have the answer.

"Well, when you just want to be with the person constantly, I don't know how to describe the feeling, you just know when you know." Mom tried explaining it as best as she could.

"I think I'm in love." I muttered under my breath, she smiled.

"Why don't you go after her then?" She asked me, I shrugged.

"She asked me to leave her alone, oh and she's dating someone else." I told her, mom looked over at the television and sighed.

"If you really love her, then give her reasons to love you back." Mom said to me, I nodded and got up.

"Thanks for the advice, momma." I said, pushing my hair back as I walked up the many stairs. I opened Kayla's door as I looked over at the two girls on the bed.

"What do you want?" Kayla asked me, I shrugged and pulled her chair out.

"I don't know, I'm bored." I sat down on it and watched Veronica put eyeliner or mascara? Anyways, she was putting that on my sisters eyes. She seemed so concentrated, damn.

She really was a beautiful girl, I came too late to make her mine. That doesn't mean that I'm not able to ruin their relationship, everyone knows I'm perfect at ruining things.

"Are you done with this eye?" Kayla asked, Veronica nodded and removed that weird thing from her eye.

"Great, I'm so thirsty, do you want anything?"

"Apple juice would be great." I said, Kayla rolled her eyes.

"I didn't ask you, fat head." She said, turning back to Veronica as they both started laughing.

"Just water, thank you." Veronica said, Kayla disappeared as she left the room, I sat beside Veronica as I moved the hair away from her face.

"I missed you." I said, moving my face closer to hers.

"I miss my boyfriend." She smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Veronica, we are meant for each other." I told her, she shook her head and sat back.

"Trust me, you're the last person I'd want to be with right now." She told me.

"Let me change that, in any way you want me to." I told her, sitting back up on the chair as Kayla came back and handed the glass to Veronica.

"Hayes texted me, he said to invite you too." Kayla said, invite her to what? Veronica continued to do her eyes with that weird pen.

"Fuck, don't move! And invite me to what?" Veronica asked, Kayla smiled and closed sat still again.

"He's throwing a party."

"Since when do you have Hayes' number?" She asked, Kayla laughed and made Veronica mess it up.

"Since you and him dated?"

Don't remind me of that, Kayla. I will definitely be attending that party, I could never miss such a big thing even though I wasn't invited.

Veronica took some baby wipes and rubbed the black mascara or something, off of my sisters eye.

God, how I just wanted to kiss that cute smile off of her face.
"I need to get going soon, I have some family dinner with my step-family and shit."

That's the boy she had been wandering around with at school, he was in my year.

"What a shame, we never see each other anymore." Kayla sighed, crossing her arms as she pouted.

"I know, we should seriously find some day where the two of us can hang out only."

I got up and left her room, it was starting to get really fucking boring. I already knew what I needed to hear, now I just got to ruin her relationship.

"Why are you so obsessed with her, man?" Xavier asked, continuing to smoke his cigarette.

"I'm not obsessed, I told you I was going to do it, didn't I?" I told him, smoking my own cigarette.

He shrugged and laughed a little, shaking his head.
"Almost sounds like you're in love." I  stayed quiet and shook my head.

"There is no such thing as love."
____________________________
Hello my lovely readers!

How was your day? I hope it was good. Thank you for reading, I love seeing how Mason realizes that he's in love with her (:

What did you think about this chapter?

Oh and, should I make an Instagram account so I could update y'all? I don't know, my tiktok gets banned all the time, I'm so tired of it🙄

Remember to vote<3