30.

As I woke up besides Mason in his bed, with Fred laying in his arms as well, I got up quietly as I heard his phone that continued vibrating.

I took it and read the messages, it all was from Athena. Something about a date and asking how he was, when he wanted to meet up. Oh and one her nudes, I turned the phone off and closed my eyes in disgust of what I had just seen.

He has a girlfriend, Veronica, he has a girlfriend. You're a fucking homewrecker.

As I put the phone back, I thought I felt Mason move, but it was just Fred. I took a deep breath and got up, taking the cat in my hands as I unlocked the door. I looked around to see if anyone was around, which they weren't.

I walked back to my own room slowly, I could imagine how suspicious it looked. I closed the door as I put Freddie down so he could eat.

My stomach started making incredibly loud noises, I was so hungry. I could smell the delicious food from downstairs, but did I really have the mood to go downstairs right now?

Yeah, I forced myself to. Mrs Miller was there, placing the berries on the table.
"Good morning, Mrs Miller." I greeted.

"Good morning, my favourite child." She smiled, I started smiling like an absolute idiot, hearing her call me child.

"You can just start eating." She told me, putting her hand on my back. I sat down and took some of the different dishes on the table.

Mrs Miller sat down across me.
"So, does she know you two are dating?" She leaned in and asked, I looked confused at her.

"Who?" I asked, she smiled even more as she sighed.

"Mason, you don't have to hide it from me!" She whispered, fuck.

"Why would I date Mason?" I laughed out, she laughed a little and shook her head.

"I saw you two kiss yesterday, in the living room."

What.

"Me? That must had been Athena." I told her, she shook her head and took a bite of the bacon.

"Whatever you say, darling. I'm just telling you, I won't tell anyone." Mrs Miller continued, I bit my lip and laughed a little.

"Alright, mom." I accidentally slipped out, slapping my hand over my mouth.

"I'm so sorry—"

"Don't even, you're like a daughter to me." Mr Miller took my hand and rubbed it slowly. I let out a nervous laugh.
"Thank you."

I got up and put my dishes in the dishwasher. As I got upstairs, I got ready for school as I went into Kayla's room.
"Kayla, wake up, we have classes." I said, shaking her unconscious body.

She groaned and shook her head.
"I'll just skip!" She said, I sighed.

"Get up or I'll force you to." I said, continuing to shake her.

"No! Tyler and I are skipping so we can go out to the amusement park alone, later." Kayla buried her face with the pillow, I felt a little surprised.

"Oh, okay, right, alright then." I mumbled, leaving her room as I left the house. I walked fast to the school, I just wanted to get away at that moment.

After a few classes, I needed to wash my face to get myself together. I walked into the girl's bathroom as I heard moans, I immediately stopped as I peeped my head out.

Of course, Mason.

Mason and Athena seemed to have a lot of fun at that moment, it felt like I was stuck where I was standing as I watched him slam in and out of her.

I don't know what I was feeling, too many emotions at once. Mason saw me, as he continued and continued pounding in and out of her, keeping his eyes on me.

Whenever I started thinking Mason wasn't that bad, he proved me wrong. I walked out of the restroom as I tried keeping my breath under control. I walked to my locker, unlocking it and looking for a specific book to the next class.

I couldn't find it, I felt so frustrated. I took one of the books and slammed it again the floor, everyone started staring at me.

I took the book up again and put it back in my locker, slamming it.
"Oh well, um, are you okay?" Valerie asked, she was Athena's sister. Ace was right beside her, I nodded and sighed.

"I wanted to ask—"

Valerie cut Ace off.
"We, we wanted to ask if you wanted to come with us at a restaurant maybe?" They suggested.

"Um— I— it's just— okay then." I stopped myself from finding worse excuses than those I'd already tried saying.

"Great! Text me when your classes are over!" Valerie hugged me and I didn't even get to hug her back, she pulled away with a big smile.

Ace smiled as they both walked away.

God, I already started regretting that I said yes. I just felt like shit, that I continued letting that piece of shit use me like he always did.

I got to my next classes, I didn't want to waste more time thinking about that piece of shit. It didn't make me jealous, it made me sad after everything that happened yesterday.

He really is egotistic.

_____________________________

Hey everyone! What did you think of this chapter? I'd love to hear all your opinions about it.

I hope you had a great day and enjoyed everything, I love each one of you very much<3

Remember to vote and maybe comment? I don't know! That's your choice<3