86.

He walked back to his window but this time he stared right through me. I blinked fast a few times to make sure this wasn't a fucking dream or anything like that. It was real, more than real. I decided to just walk away, it couldn't get weirder than this.

Mason : don't walk away from me ):

I sighed and turned around once again, he wasn't up at his window this time. Mason was looking at me but he was standing at the front door. My brain couldn't think properly, do I walk over to him or do I walk away?

My mind came to the conclusion to walk closer, in case something was going to happen. I wasn't sad anymore, or I still was. But the sadness got replaced with anger. So I don't know what the point of showing up was, maybe I just wanted to see it for the last time so I was able to move on and maybe date Thomas.

He was leaning up against the door while scanning my body with his eyes. When I say scan, his eyes were going up and down my body slowly like he was impressing himself.

"Do you wanna come inside or?" Mason asked me. I took a deep breath and looked around for what I could see outside and inside. I needed this to get closure. So I stepped inside and took my jacket on, it should have stayed on, I know. We walked up to his bedroom and I took a seat on one of his chairs that was connected to his desk.

It had been a while since I had been here.

"So, why are you stalking me?" He asked and sat down on his bed.

"I'm not. I tried knocking but didn't have the courage to it." I told him. It went quiet for a few minutes, he was probably too distracted by his own thoughts as well.
"How was the date?" Mason asked me.

"Date?" I asked back, even more confused than he was.

"Yeah. I asked for you yesterday but Annie told me that you were on a date so." He said, any normal human could hear how hurt his voice was. Should I lie and tell him that it was true or be honest? It's not like lying will get any of us anywhere good.

"I don't know what she was talking about but I wasn't on any date yesterday." I told him and smiled while looking down at the floor.

"Mason?"

"Mhm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you still love me?" I asked. It completely ruined the mood and vibe in the room but I needed to ask, I needed my answers more than anything at this point.

"Stupid question." Mason answered. I huffed and shook my head, did that mean yes or no?

"Yes or no?" I blurted out. It was my thoughts speaking for me and I didn't like a second of it. Sometimes when I think so much about something specific, I accidentally say it out loud.

"Of course I still love you, what do you expect? I've always loved you and you know that." He spoke to me in a very low tone. My heart started beating faster and faster and I could feel my face completely heat up with warmth.

"You used me for some sick kind of bet—"

"No, it wasn't a bet or anything like that. I just desperately wanted my revenge on your brother but the way I handled everything was shitty, I fucking know. I lost the most important part of my life and I know that now there's no going back." He cut me off and said.

I looked down and stayed quiet for my own sake, I would start crying if I said anything.

"Veronica?" Mason said and sat closer to me. I shook my head and got up while turning around. Don't cry, don't cry. Please don't fucking cry it'll be so embarrassing. I tried not to blink but then the tears started rolling down my cheeks anyway. I could feel Mason's hand on me from behind, he was hugging me.

"I'm so sorry. I regret everything I did but even if I could go back in time and change it, I wouldn't. I haven't met a better person than you, you showed me that it's possible for someone to be filled up with flaws but still be so goddamn perfect at the same time. I treated you like shit but you still stayed and continued having hope in me. That hope, Veronica, made me who I am today. And I will forever be proud of who I have become, thanks to you." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away from me and turned around to look at him.

"I fucking hate you! Everything was going so well and you ruined it! You ruined everything, Mason!" I yelled in his face, I hadn't noticed the bruises that were fading away on his face. I was so angry that I didn't notice. I wiped my tears away with my shaking hand.

"What happened to your face?" I asked and pushed my hair back so it wasn't in my face. 

"Veronica."

"Was it Wyatt?" I asked and remembered the chat in our Snapchat group. He shook his head and I put my fingers up to his face and slowly touched the bruises.
"Who was it?" I asked. He took my hand down and placed a kiss on it.

"You should leave." He said and almost forced a smile. I shook my head.

"No. What happened?" I asked once again.

"Leave." Mason repeated himself as he opened the bedroom door for me. I stepped out and we walked downstairs together. I suddenly saw his father in the living room with another woman. I caught Mason's eyes on mine.

"No, don't even think of it." He told me. Mason grabbed my arm but I removed myself from his grip and walked into the living room. I walked over to the two people sitting on the couch and stuck my hand out for his dad.

"Hi! I'm Veronica, I believe we have met before." I told him. He took my hand and shook it.

"Kayla's friend, right?" He asked, I nodded and looked over at Mason that was at the door while looking at me.
"Also Mason's girlfriend, actually." I added while sitting down on the couch beside him. The woman on his lap looked quite young.

They were watching a vintage movie that I had never laid my eyes on before. Mason crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at me in a suspicious way.

"So just between the two of us... do you enjoy beating your children up?" I asked. His eyes snapped to mine as I gave his father an innocent smile.

"Just a genuine question!" I laughed out, none of them laughed with me. Apparently they didn't find it funny which was bullshit. His father remained quiet and didn't even bother to look at me again.

"Oh and how does it feel to cheat on the most beautiful and talented woman ever? You must be really insecure." I laughed out once again. This time his father looked at me with a threatening look.

"Last question, how does it feel to be an absolute fucking bitch?" I asked and got up, as I stood up in front of him. He pushed the girl away from his lap and got up.

"Mason, why did you bring such a whore here?" His dad asked him. I grabbed one of the books from the shelf and started throwing them at him.

"You." I said and threw another one.

"Should." Another throw.

"Be." I hit him hard with that one.

"Fucking." My throwing skills are improving.

"Ashamed!" I yelled out so the whole house could hear me. I threw the biggest book at him out of anger, I don't know how I could have the courage to throw shit at an abusive man. Mason tried stopping me and pulling me away but I pushed him away instead.

His father grabbed my arm harshly and pushed me over to the door, making me fall. I didn't want to react and give him the pleasure of seeing me hurt. I grabbed one of the biggest vases and threw it at him. Mason grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house.

I was barely standing on my legs.
___________________________

PART TWO IS COMING SOON DONT STRESS.

This chapter is a mess but there's a reason for it hihiiii. How was your day? I hope it was great. No matter what, I love you and hope you have the best week ever<33

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote! Voting helps me see how much you guys like the specific chapters and things like that so I would really appreciate it if you did so, ily!!<33