Epilogue.

I fixed my dress and looked over at Mason.
"How do I look?" I asked him. He came closer to me and kissed my exposed neck.
"Amazing as always." He answered and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his warm right cheek twice.

The kids started running around the house as always. I never wanted to be one of those angry mothers but at these moments someone had to do something. Mason never did anything! He spoiled them more and more every day, it was incredible but also unbelievable.

"Madison and Liam Miller! Stop running right now!" I yelled at them. They immediately stopped and walked over to us as the both of them wrapped their small arms around my stomach.

"Sorry mommy!" Madison said. I lowered myself so I was on the same height as she was and hugged her back. Afterward Liam came running in my arms and apologized to me as well. Then he ran out of my arms again and ran over to Mason while giving him a big hug.

"Sorry daddy!" Liam mumbled. Madison let go of me and ran into her fathers arms too. I got back up and smiled at the sight of my tiny babies that were slowly growing. Madison is nine and Liam just turned seven. I am so proud of them, more proud of them than when I graduated or when I got my college degree.

I graduated from Princeton and Mason graduated from Stanford. He's working as an owner of a company that produces shit like new technologies and stuff like that. I never really understood it on my own but the only thing I know is that he is very successful now.

I decided to become an investment banker which was my greatest decision. I love my job and couldn't dream of anything else. I looked at my dress once again and looked at Mason, he was holding the kids up in different arms.
"And what do you want, Maddie?" He asked her.

"I want a giant unicorn!" She exclaimed. I looked over at Mason with an eyebrow raised as I crossed my arms. He smiled at me and then turned to my daughter in his arms.
"Daddy will get that unicorn for you then, is that a deal?" Mason asked Maddie. Maddie instantly nodded and wrapped her and around his neck.

"I want one of the firetrucks too, daddy!" Liam told him and hugged him too. It was crazy how Mason just gave them whatever they wanted.

"Spoiled kids." I mumbled and shook my head as I started cleaning the house a bit. I was just picking some toy up, and maybe something that needed to get thrown out in any case like that.

"I can spoil you too, mamas." Mason said. My eyes widened as I looked at the kids in his arms. They just laughed but nodded.
"Yeah, mama!" Maddie repeated after her father. I sighed and laughed a bit afterward.

"We can't be late. Tyler will hate me." I said and picked my keys up and put them down in my bag. Mason rolled his eyes at the mention of Tyler's name and walked closer to me, still with the kids in his hands.

"Can you fix my tie?" He asked. I nodded and corrected the way it was sitting. It was clearly Liam that had played with it and messed it up. He always did that, played with his dads clothes whenever he got the chance to. Mason took the kids downstairs with me as we got into the car together. Mason forced me to not drive even though I really wanted to.

His hand was on my thigh as he squeezed it a few times. I looked at myself through my phone and fixed my hair. He pulled into the parking lot and parked the car at a spot. We got out and I fixed my dress as I helped Liam get out. He grabbed my hand and Mason had Madison in his hands. We took them into the banquet hall with us and found our seats with our names on them and Wyatt was already sitting there.

Of course hanging out with my kids, his best friends as always.

Mom came running over to us with Kenneth.
"Grandpa!" Madison yelled and hugged Kenneth, they identified him as my real father which was good enough for me. I could deal with that, especially because I saw Kenneth as my real father now and the kids did too.