26.

It was hard to make room for my own thoughts when the only thing I could hear, was Mason fucking someone.

I wasn't really surprised, it was just who he was. I had learned to get used to it, but I wasn't able to fall asleep when I constantly heard that bitch moaning.

I know what any person would say, I told myself a lot of time that I was done with Mason, but I'm planning on moving on. It's not like we ever dated but it just sounds better when you put it like that.

I put my AirPods in my ears as I just listened to some random Asmr, hoping that it would help me fall asleep.

Which it did, when I woke up, Kayla was in my room. I don't think I've been more confused before.
"We need to work the things out between you and Tyler, I'm tired of you guys not being friends!" She groaned, I shook my head and covered my face up with one of the pillows.

"Come on! Pretty please?" She pouted, I got up and sighed.

"He's so egotistical, too egotistical." I corrected myself, Kayla looked at me while pouting. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine, fine whatever." I surrendered, not wanting to hear more about it.

"Great, get ready! We are going to the park." She said, leaving my room without saying more.

"Fucks sake." I mumbled, looking through all the messy stuff on the floor. I put something random on as I brushed my hair.

When I was done, I went downstairs and found Kayla and Mason in the kitchen.
"Stop doing that, idiot." Kayla said, constantly pushing his hand away from her face.

"I'm ready." I told her, she got up with the biggest smile as we left together. When we walked to the park, it was so quiet between us.

"Well, there he is!" Kayla pointed at the boy that used to be my best friend. She took my hand and led me over to him.

"Hey." Was all he said. I tried hard not to roll my eyes.

"Hey." I just answered, feeling Kayla squeeze my hand. I cleared my throat and nodded.

"So, are you going to say sorry or?" I asked, he scoffed and shook his head.

"Why am I supposed to say sorry?" He said, I rolled my eyes and turned to Kayla.

"Enough! Get your shit together!" She yelled at both of us. I flinched in shock and sighed.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I muttered under my breath, Kayla pushed my shoulder as she raised her eyebrows.

"Fine I'm so sorry!" I yelled, seeing a smile form onto Tyler's lips. His smile caused me to smile as well.

"I'm sorry as well, come here." Tyler demanded, coming closer and giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back as I slapped the back of his head, it felt like he deserved it.

"What a bitch you are!" Tyler yelled, taking a piece of my hair and pulling it on purpose. I slapped his hand away and groaned.

Kayla squealed.
"This is great! You should be thankful for making me force the both of you to come here."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"I still hate him." I pointed at Tyler.

"I still hate her." He pointed back at me.

"You guys are unbelievable." Kayla groaned. We sat down on a bench and watched Tyler eat chips without closing his mouth.

"Eat with your fucking mouth closed." I whispered, he looked at me and threw his middle finger up in the air.

"I can't breathe out of my nose!" Tyler complained, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

What a weird idiot.

"Do you have Ace's Snapchat?" I asked Kayla, she was looking through her snap and I saw his name. She nodded and clicked on their chat.

"Send it to me." I demanded, she clicked on a few buttons as I checked my phone. I clicked on his name and added him back.

"He's a nice guy, you should try dating him." Kayla winked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Hayes was a nice guy as well, we dated for a week and he cheated on me." I sarcastically smiled.

"Okay first of all, no one had seen that thing with Hayes coming! And second of all, I've heard Ace has a little thing for you." Kayla continued, I sighed and nodded.

"I am going to try things out with him, but I will definitely do things differently than what I did with Hayes." I told the two best friends that were sitting beside me.

"We should go to the cinema." Tyler blurted out, it was so random.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Something with action." He smiled, I smiled back and looked over at Kayla.
"I want to do whatever he wants to do."

"The cinema it is then."

I didn't want to buy popcorn, I wanted to spend the money I had on something that was worth it. Yes, I really didn't have much on me anymore.

We sat down as they both placed their popcorns on their lap. As the movie started playing, I could see Tyler's hand go further up Kayla's skirt.

"What the fuck, not here, you idiots!" I said, covering my eyes with my hand. I got up and sat on the seat behind theirs.

I checked my phone as I saw the "Ace added you back! Say hi!" Well, maybe I should.

I clicked on the chat as I thought about what I was going to type, I didn't really know how to start the conversation.

Me : Hi.

God, out of everything I chose that?

Ace : Hi.

That actually made me smile.

Me : What are you up to?

Ace : just chilling, what about you?

Me : Currently third-wheeling (:

Ace : let me take a very very bold guess, Kayla and Tyler?

Me : Exactly.

Ace : must be hard, wanna hang out?

What do I say? I mean, it's really mean to leave Kayla and Tyler here, but they have each other and I feel very alone here. It is a little idiotic for him to ask when I've just told him that I am hangout out with them, but maybe he just wanted to help?

Why am I overreacting this whole thing?

I got up and sat down next to Tyler again.
"I'm going back, I'll see you guys some other time." I whispered, blowing them a kiss.

I exited the cinema as I tried remembering where he lived. Was I really about to ask him? That's going to be so awkward.

______________________________