A/N

Thank you so much for reading this far and reading Veronica and Mason's story! I hope you enjoyed reading every bits of this book. Thank you so much for supporting me and this book by just simply reading, voting, and commenting.

It has been an honour to please you guys with my daily chapters. I feel sad because I have to let the characters go and it sucks because this was my first book and the first characters that I have ever felt connected to.

I haven't felt more blessed to have such amazing readers as you guys out there. You made me so motivated and inspired to continue writing. You guys out there is truly a blessing at itself. And I'm so happy to see that I had you with me in this journey. Mason and Veronica journey.

I never expected this book to blow up, like seriously, we are at 488k!

If you have any questions to the book or things that you never really understood, honestly anything about the book, feel free to comment it here and I will reply to each one of them ;

Thank you for all of the love on Instagram, on here, tiktok and everywhere else! If you find any videos that is of this book or any of my other books, tag me please! I love seeing people make content where my content is included as well.

I know I keep repeating myself but the start of this book was so bad and I didn't know where to start it off but y'all liked it ( maybe not ) and continued reading which means so much to me. You are the reason I have a platform today and I can't thank you enough.

If you want to read more of my stuff, you can always follow me but you don't have to. It's completely fine if you just liked this book and only want to read this one! But if you find these high school stories interesting, Typical secrets is most likely up tomorrow and it's also going to be enemies to lovers. It's just going to be a little less fucked up than this.

+ the plot won't be as fucked up as this one was lol!

No matter how fucked up the plot was you guys still read this far and I will never be able to thank you guys more. Thank you for following this journey. Thank you for following the start of my journey. Thank you for following the start of Mason and Veronica's journey. Thank you guys for everything that you did for me.

I love you guys so much, I can't even describe it!<3

Sincerely, Ashley Parker<3