51.

MASON'S POV

The flashbacks of her talking to that boy, made
me absolutely mad. I didn't want to react, especially because we weren't anything to each other yet. I wanted her to be my 'anything' if other people didn't come in the way all the time.

It was about her brother first, and now it's my sister. It was like a constant knife in the heart, knowing that there was always going to be someone who made us afraid of kissing or even holding hands in public, for that sake.

But I had told her to go on a date with me, and she agreed. Which meant that this was my time to make her go on the best date she's ever been one, I knew that Ace had a lot of money, so I had to impress her even more and do something that she had never experienced before.

So I rented a butterfly garden for the night, setting it up with a table and delicious food. The last time I took her on a date, she seemed to really like the sushi and the salat. So that's what I put the most of.

I felt a big wave of nervousness flow over my body, as I watched all of the beautiful butterflies fly around. I corrected my shirt and ran a hand through my hair, making sure that I looked good.

Why did I get so nervous and anxious because of her? I had never felt this weird feeling before, and I didn't like it nor do I recommend it. As I saw a taxi pull out outside, I took a deep breath and opened the door for her.

She looked so good in that dress, I would love to see her in a big white dress someday as well.
"You look— absolutely breathtaking." I said, cutting myself off.

Veronicas cheek became a very light red colour, as she pulled my jaw down and gave me a kiss.

She pulled away and looked around, gasping as she started walking around, checking the place out on her own.

"Mason! you shouldn't have done this much!" Veronica said, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist, from behind.

"They are incredibly beautiful, wow." She pointed at one of the butterflies, I took her hand closer as the butterfly slowly flew on her hand. Veronica gasped once again, slowly taking her hand closer to herself.

I took my phone out, and took a picture of her and the butterfly. It was too cute not to, can you blame me? I turned the phone around for her to see, and she shook her head.

"You better keep that to yourself, I do not look good." She was obviously lying, especially to herself. Which made me mad, that she wasn't even able to see her own beauty.

"If I ever hear those words come out of your mouth again, you'll have a too bad pain between your legs. And I'm thinking that it isn't exactly what you want, so, let's not?" I whispered in her ear, she started laughing and put the butterfly back to where it sat before.

"You're honestly very cute." She continued to laugh, I rolled my eyes and pulled her over to the table, pulling the chair out for her.

She sat down on it, and I pulled her closer to the table.
"Are you sitting okay?" I asked, I wanted to be sure.

"Yeah, haven't sat better." Veronica smiled at me, I smiled back and sat on the chair across from her. I pulled the wrapping off of the food around the round table, as her eyes widened.

"You have an amazing taste in food, god how I love it." She mumbled, I licked my lips and nodded.

"Yeah well, I get that a lot." I said sarcastically, seeing a big smile curl up on her beautiful lips. We both started eating the sushi together, I looked at how she was trying to figure out how to hold the chopsticks.

"This is frustrating." She complained, I continued watching her struggle. I tried keeping my laugh back, but I just wasn't able to.

"Shut up!"

"Alright, let me help you." I said, putting my hands on hers. I put her hands in the right position and removed my hands, seeing if she was able to do it on her own.

She was reaching out for the sushi with her chopsticks, and when she finally tried getting it up, the chopsticks fell out of her hands.

"I give up!" Veronica groaned out, I picked some sushi up with my own chopsticks and put it up to her mouth, she sighed and ate it.

"You should eat it with a fork then." I said.

"That seems so offensive to the sushi." She pouted, I smiled and put my hand on her cheek.

"You are fucking perfect, Veronica." I whispered to her, she looked down while smiling.

"I can't seem to tell if you're serious or joking." She laughed out nervously, any person could clearly hear how she tried hiding her seriousness in it.

"It makes me sad that you can't see yourself the way that I see you."

Her eyes looked up at mine, as she blinked a few times and looked away again.

"You are... very handsome as well."

I don't know if I just felt butterflies, or whatever that was, but I'd rather not feeling it ever again. After how long Veronica and I had been fooling around, eating sushi, or me feeding it to her. She refused to do it with a fork, so I kind of had to.

"Do you want more?" I asked, looking at the plates that were still filled up with food.

She instantly shook her head and crossed her arms.
"I cannot eat more, I'll end up puking."

That made me laugh. Why did she have to be so cute?

"We aren't done yet, follow me." I told her, getting up and taking her hand. I lead her outside and to my car, as we drove away in a hurry. You had to get there in a good time, or else it wouldn't be as pretty.

When we arrived, it was a little cold outside.
"Where are we even?" She asked, she also got out and looked around.

"You did not." She gasped, looking at the swing that was facing down the hills.

"It's so beautiful, especially with the moon out and everything." Veronica described to me, pointing at the moon as she slowly said down.

"There's no space for you, fuck." She mumbled, quickly getting up and straightening her dress with the both of her hands. I sat down on the swing and pulled her into my lap, making her sit on me.

I placed my chin on her shoulder, looking over at how much she adored looking at the moon.
"Let me be the moon to your sun, Veronica." I whispered in her ear, she just kept her eyes on the moon and chuckled.

"Will you treat me nicely?" Veronica asked, like it was any doubting question. Everyone should know the obvious answer for that one.

"Of course, I promise."

"Okay then, be the moon to my sun." She giggled a little, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You make me go crazy." I said to her.

She turned to me with no expressions in her face, which made me a little worried, she was always smiling.

"Crazy is a good thing, in my opinion." Veronica mumbled, there it was, the prettiest smile I had ever laid my eyes onto.

"I bet you it is."
___________________________

Hey! How was your day? Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope so, it was quite hard to figure everything out lol. If you're new to this book, welcome!

And if you've been here for some while, thank you so much for sticking around!

Wow, chapter 50, I can't believe time really flies this fast. This book is soon coming to an end, which is breaking my heart because I've really grown to love this book.

Y'all will hear about that when the book actually ends, lol.

Remember to vote, pretty person reading this<3