27.

I ended up texting him, afterwards I knew exactly where to go. I immediately remembered when I visited their house for the first time, I still think it's giant as hell.

I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. He was probably coming down from the elevator, I don't actually remember if they had one but they probably do.

The door opened as I looked at the pretty boy in front of me.
"Welcome to my house." He smiled, opening the door for me to come in. I got in and looked around, I had been here before but I just didn't remember it looking like this.

"I'm assuming your house doesn't look like this?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Well, it surely doesn't." I laughed sounding a little nervous. Ace smiled and licked his lips.

"So, do you want to go upstairs and see my room?" He asked me, I nodded and followed him. This room was pretty, the walls were grey and he had a lot of pictures on them.

I observed the pictures, most of them was him and his sisters. He was a family guy, how cute.

Ace came over to me and looked at the pictures, pointing at one.
"That one is my favourite." He smiled to himself, I looked at it.

"You look exactly the same." I mumbled, he smiled.

"Thank you, if that was a compliment." Ace laughed out, I nodded and sat down on his comfortable bed. He sat down beside me as I continued looking around.

Ace cleared his throat as I got up and looked at his dresser, random things were placed on there.
"Do you paint your nails?" I asked, looking at the nail polish standing there.

"Not really, Valerie did it once and she never put them back in her own room." He exclaimed, I looked at the black polish and tilted my head.

"Can I paint them?" I asked, looking at him.

Ace shook his head as I made a sad face.
"Oh come on! Trust me, they will turn out so pretty." I smiled, he sighed as I took the nail polish and sat down beside him.

I took this pretty hand as I looked at his nails, this definitely wasn't going to be hard. They were perfectly shaped.

"I will kick you out if you mess them up." Ace started sounding passionate about those nails, I laughed and sighed.

"We'll see." I answered, I tried painting them as I got frustrated.
"I can't do it when I'm sitting like this, I'm very sorry for having to do this." I told him, he looked confused at me.

I got up and sat on his lap, looking right into his pretty eyes. Well, I looked down at his nails and started painting them.

"You look so concentrated, cute." Ace laughed out, I blushed and decided not to answer. Continuing with his nails, I could basically hear his breath. That was how close we were.

"Give me your other—"

Someone knocked on the door, I wasn't quick enough to get down from his lap.
"Mason and I are going out, tell mom that we won't be staying for dinner." Athena said, a tall guy appeared behind her.

"Alright, will do." Ace answered, Athena nodded and walked away. Mason stayed for a few seconds, feeling his eyes on me as I just continued looking at Ace's nails.

When I could see he was gone, I sighed and closed my eyes. My phone got a notification as Ace took my phone and showed it to me.

Unknown number : already cheating on me? );

I deleted the notification and put the phone back down on his bed. I took the nail polish again and took his left hand, painting it without saying anything.

"See, they look perfect." I said, turning his hand around so he could take a look.

"You are right, how can I ever repay you?" Ace said, sarcastically. I smiled and shrugged.

"Marry me?" I said being even more sarcastic than he was, I got up from his lap and put the nail polish back where it was first. Ace laughed as he nodded.

"How big do you want the ring to be?" He questioned, I messed his hair up and sighed dramatically.
"As big as you can get it."

"Damn, you're so needy." He exclaimed, my eyes widened.

"You're rich! You'll figure something out." I sat down beside him, he rolled his eyes.
"In for the money, huh?" He asked, I smiled and nodded multiple times.

He laid down and smiled.
"At least you're honest."

I nodded and started playing with his hair.
"At least I'm honest." I repeated after him.

"You're really touchy, it's really unusual to find someone like that." Ace laughed out, I rolled my eyes.

"You're act like you didn't touch my hair the first time you met me." I told him, removing my hands from his hair.

"There's a difference." He said, I sarcastically nodded and laughed a little.
"The only difference is your dumb excuse."

I checked the clock, realising it was so late. So I said my goodbyes with Ace, as I walked home on my own.

Well, it wasn't exactly my house so I couldn't really call it home. When I got back to the house, I went upstairs to the bedroom that they claimed was mine now. I logged into my mom's email account and texted the principal, making it sound like it was her texting.

Most likely everyone was asleep now, which was perfect for me.

I started shaking the bed, making it squeaky. I slammed my hands on the wall as I continued literally abusing the bed.
"Oh yes Ace! Right there! Fuck me harder!" I forced those fake moans out, making sure Mason heard them.

"Mhm, don't stop! Please don't stop!" I yelled, banging my hands on the wall as the noise the bed made, drove me absolutely crazy.

I stopped as I laid down on the bed, feeling out of breath. I put a bathrobe on as I exited the room, seeing Mason look at me like he was planning murder.

I smiled and went downstairs, knowing he was looking.

______________________________

Hello beautiful people, I hope you had a great day<3 Thank you for reading this chapter, feel more than free to comment<3