8.

"What the hell were you thinking! You can't just buy a cat without me knowing!" Vincent yelled.

"Technically, I did let you know." I smiled, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"He's your responsibility, not mine." He reminded me, I nodded and closed the door behind him.

"Don't listen to him, baby, I'll kick his ass if I need too." I said, kissing his tiny little head. I walked out of my room, smelling the food my brother had made.

I took a plate and filled it up, taking it to the dinner table and eating it. My phone started ringing, I answered the call. It was from Tyler.

"You won't believe what the fuck just happened." He sounded so happy.

"What happened?" I asked, taking a bite of the pasta.

"I just made out with Kayla, I can't fucking believe it!" Tyler yelled, I smiled.

"Were you guys hanging out?" Well, I wouldn't be surprised if they hung out without me.

"Um, yeah, I'm sorry about that." He sighed, I bit my lip and nodded.

"It's alright, I'm happy for you guys!"

"Thank you. Hey did you buy a cat?" Tyler asked, I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I did. His name is Freddie, you should meet him sometime." I told him, he laughed and groaned.

"I will be more than happy to meet him. Anyways, Veronica, I have to go. I'll text you later, okay?" He asked, I agreed and hung up.

I put the plate down the dishwasher and went back in my room. When I got in there, Freddie wasn't there. So I went to look for him, to see if he was okay or if he left the house.

I started getting worried, all the windows and doors are closed. It was almost impossible for him to escape. There was one room I hadn't checked, Vinnie's.

Opening his door, I saw Vincent with headphones on. On his chest, Freddie was there. I smiled to myself and took his headphones off.
"I knew it was just a matter of time until you started loving him." I laughed out.

"Fuck off. He's staying in here for a while." He decided, putting his middle finger up in the air. I closed the door behind me as I went back to my room.

My phone started getting notifications, I picked it up and read them.
Unknown number : Can we meet up?

It was obviously Mason, I didn't even bother answering.

Unknown number : I don't wanna fuck.

That made me confused, why would he wanna meet up if he didn't want to fuck. That's the only thing he wants me for.

It made me confused so I decided to show up in the park, it was quite dark outside which made it look so scary. He was sitting on the bench, smoking a cigarette.

I wrapped the coat around me and sat down beside him, he smoked some more of the cigarette and stayed silent.

He pointed it at me, asking me if I wanted to. I shook my head and kept my eyes on him. Mason kept looking away, not wanting to meet my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence between us. He scoffed and continued smoking. His face turned when he was looking at me and I noticed a very big bruise.

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled, I wanted to ask who did that to him. But as long as I have known Mason, he has quite an attitude.

"You're not gonna ask who did it? Surprising." He mumbled, I smiled and shook my head.