67.

MATURE CONTENT

Mason had been ignoring me for days, he didn't even show up in school, which made me feel even worse. What if he was mad? Did I do something? Or what if something happened?

"Where is Mason?" Wyatt asked, I looked around the cafeteria and couldn't spot him. He wasn't here, of course he wasn't.

"And Tyler?" Wyatt asked again, I sighed and pointed at the table where Annie was sitting at. Tyler was bothering her boyfriend for obvious reasons.

"Are you okay?" Wyatt questioned, I nodded and took a deep breath. He nudged my shoulder, making me push him away.

"Hey there!" Lisa yelled, sitting down beside me. I looked confused at her as I waited for her to say something, maybe explaining why the fuck she was sitting at our table.

"I owe you an apology, I know I called you a whore and all, but your the baddest whore of them all! That sounds rude... what I'm saying is, that you're a bad bitch! And I'm sorry for what I said." Lisa said, with her squeaky voice.

"It's okay." I mumbled, I didn't really care about her right now.

"Wow, that was easy. Anyways! We had so much fun at the party together, right? We should do that some more!" She suggested, I slowly nodded and kept my eyes on the ground.

"And—"

"You know what? I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back." I interrupted Lisa, as I got up and walked away. Restroom my ass, I was going to Mason's house.

I left the school in a hurry. I couldn't stop thinking about how Lisa is going to try talking with Wyatt, and how rudely he's going to answer.

Poor girl.

I was finally at his house, as I harshly knocked the door. No one answer. I knocked again, no one answered. Then one last time, and the door finally opened.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to check up on my boyfriend." I said, as I walked into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked, I looked around the house, everything was a mess.

"I haven't." Mason answered, making me scoff at his words. I noticed a small zip bag on the table in the living room, with some white powder in it.

"Have you seriously been taking this?!" I asked, holding the zip bag up in the air for him to see. His eyes widened as he walked over to me and snatched it out of my hand.

"It's not mine." Like I was supposed to believe that.

"Who does it belong to then?" I questioned, he shrugged and sat down on the couch. I sighed and crossed my arms, I was about to get really mad.

"Can't you just tell me what's going on for once?!" I knew this was going to happen, he didn't say anything but just kept staring.

"Mason." I said, finally catching his attention.

"What."

I walked over to him and sat down on his lap, so we were straddling.
"What's going on?" I whispered, he pulled me closer so our noses were touching.

"I don't know, Veronica. What is going on?" Mason whispered back, I sighed.

"That's what you don't want to tell me." I answered with a smile. I continued looking around and then I realized, his mom never works on Wednesdays.

"Where's your mom?" I asked, he pulled me in for a kiss and didn't even answer my question. Then it stood clear for me, something with his mother happened.