54.

"Are you okay?" Max asked, sitting down beside me. I didn't respond, I was too lost in my own thoughts. Today was the day that Mason would go on vacation with his family, which meant that this was my only time to tell him.

"Am I talking to a wall or something?" Max asked again, I slowly nodded and shifted uncomfortably on the chair.

"Tell mom that I won't be able to eat dinner here tonight." I said, getting up and walking away. Mason was hanging out with Xavier at the skate park, that was their hang out place apparently.

I felt nervous and scared, feeling my heart race like it was going to jump out of my chest. Especially when his eyes met mine, this time it wasn't good butterflies like usual. I walked over to the bench where they sat, and sat beside Mason.

"You're finally here, how was your day?" He turned to me, sliding me onto his lap.

"I have to tell you something that happened a few days ago." I mumbled the last part of it, feeling scared already.

"Oh no, now she's going to break up with you." Xavier laughed out, taking a drag from his cigarette, Mason rolled his eyes and shook his head in denial.

"Better shut your mouth." Mason pushed him away from us.

"I was going to go and buy some more cigarettes anyway." Xavier said, getting up and walking away from us.

I took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

"Okay, okay. Tyler got mad at Kayla for hanging out with Valerie when everyone knows that she has a crush on her. Kayla tried explaining to him that nothing had happened and so he said that it was like kissing me, which he did, and say that nothing happened." I said, saying it so fast that it all came out completely weird.

"So, he kissed you? You didn't kiss him back right?" He asked, I shook my head as a no.

"I immediately pushed him away and wiped my lips off, I was completely shocked as well." I said, he nodded and put his arms around my waist in a tight way.

"I'm not mad at you, I can't lie, I do want to fuck him completely up. I won't, because he's Kayla's boyfriend." Mason said, I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"And, my best friend."

"Kayla's boyfriend." He continued.

"And, my best friend." I repeated myself, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

I would never be this close to him in the park, but at the skate park I would, that's why I was doing it now. There was never anyone we knew around here, it was pretty old so no one used it.

"There he is, and also coming back with a girl, impressive." Mason laughed out, his best friend and some random girl sat down across us from the bench.

God, she was so beautiful. She was skinny, blonde haired, blue eyed, everything that I wasn't.

"This is my girlfriend, Skylar." He said, pointing at her.

"Really?" Mason asked, he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm just playing."

Of course he is.

"It's better not to be in a relationship because there's so many other options, like a threesome!" She winked at them.

"Excuse me? Who are you having a threesome with?" I said, making sure that she heard me.

"Xavier and him." She pointed at my boyfriend, I scoffed. I looked over at Mason, he was just smiling, not even saying anything about it.

"He wouldn't put his hands on a filthy bitch like you." I spat, seeing how her expression didn't change.

"Oh, but he already did before." She laughed out, hearing how Mason chuckled from behind me. Xavier looked at me with a smirk on his lips, I got up and started walking away.

Fuck that and him.

I was in a hurry to get home, I wasn't going to sit there and pretend like what she's saying is okay, like Mason just did.

"Veronica stop going so fast!" I could hear him from behind me, but that wasn't going to stop me from walking away.

"I didn't think you would be mad about it, it was just a joke!" Mason yelled, I turned around.

"Yeah, because everything is a joke to you. If I said that about someone else, you wouldn't talk to me for weeks, just fucking admit it!" I yelled at him, he shook his head.

"You just watched! You didn't even say anything! You're a fucking piece of shit." I shouted at him, turning around and walking away again.

"I'm still getting used to this shit!"

"What shit? Our relationship? That's what you call shit? Trust me, I'm currently looking at shit." I sarcastically laughed out, he was so mad.

"Is it the blonde hair that turns you on? Or how she has a body that could fit a fucking model? Maybe it's the blue eyes? What is it, Mason!" I almost screamed in his face, I don't think I've seen myself this angry before.

Mason just remained silent, he was just staring at me. That's when I decided to stop saying more and just go home, I didn't even want to see his face at that moment.

I didn't feel like talking with my mom, so I crawled in through my window. Devon and Annie was back, they were both just sitting on their beds and doing their own thing.

I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Maybe it's the big thighs I have, that is it, isn't it? I'm going to dye my hair blonde just so I can satisfy you." I mocked that girl's voice, looking at my hair and body.

"Who are you talking to?" Annie asked, I looked over at her and sighed.

"No one."

"Throw me one of those pillows." I pointed at the pink pillow on Annie's bed, she threw it over to me as I smashed it against my face and just screamed into it.

"Are you okay?" The both of them asked me, I removed the pillow and took a deep breath.

"Never been any better." I lied, sitting down on the floor and running a hand through my hair.
______________________________

Hey loves, this episode was so messy but I had to give her some personality at some point. To the new ones on here, don't blame Veronica for the dumb things she has done.

Honestly I feel everyone reading this could have done the same, all of this was very new to her so she wouldn't have known how to react.

And also there is so much character development for Veronica and Mason, in my opinion.

Are you team Veronica or Mason ( the argument )

Besides that, I hope each one of you are well-being and healthy! I love you guys so much, have an awesome day.

Remember to vote<3