48.

MATURE CONTENT AND MENTION OF SELF HARM.

I frustratedly started walking around the whole hotel room, feeling so overwhelmed about everything. I didn't know how I was supposed to react, I was angry and sad at the same time.

Sad about the fact that he thinks he can walk into my life just like that, I don't even know his fucking name. It wasn't any better that Vincent was coming home soon, I prayed that he wasn't going to be there and see everything.

"Veronica, maybe you should just get some sleep." Mason suggested, I didn't stop walking around until he came in front of me and grabbed my wrists gently.

"Come on, if you don't want to tell me, then don't, but you seriously need to calm down." He whispered, I shook my head and all of a sudden felt his arms wrapped around me.

"Mason." I said, as he pulled away and looked at me like he felt guilty.

"Yes?"

"I need angry sex, like right fucking now." I decided, well, don't blame me for this. I was so fucking lost in my own mind that I just needed something to distract me, something that could easily pleasure me.

Don't act like I'm the only person that would do this.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said, as I turned around and waited for him to zip my dress down. When it fell down to my ankles, he started sucking on my neck.

I made him stop, as I turned around and pushed him down on the bed. I liked how confused I made him, as he in a hurry undressed himself as well.

I placed him close to my entrance, as I slowly teased him while rubbing front and back. I slammed myself down on his cock, as he placed his hands on my hips. I pushed them away and put my hand in his as I squeezed it.

The feeling of his dick clenching around me, felt so good. The sound of his balls slamming against my ass, filled the whole room.

"Fuck, slow down, Veronica." He moaned out, I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his mouth. Seeing how his eyes rolled as my body kept slamming up and down on him.

It put vibrations through out my whole body, feeling how the biggest knot took over me as my body started shaking. I let out the last big moan and pulled him out of me, seeing the white liquid on his sex. We were both so sweaty, and hot.

I got up and went into the bathroom, taking some of the toilet paper and going back to Mason. As I wiped it away and put it in the trash, I sat down on the bed, my knees covering my face.

"Are you okay? Veronica?" Mason asked, I just froze. I blamed myself everyday for my father not being there, I thought to myself every single day what I could have done different.

At my birthdays, I blew the light out and wished for him to come back so he could do a presentation at my school for Father's Day. Or so I could find out what he had been up to, or if he replaced me, or if he even fucking loved me.

I hadn't noticed I was crying, my thoughts had buried me so deep that it was like I only could see the past.

"Did I do something? If I did, I'm so sorry." Mason continued, I removed my knees from my face, as I faced Mason. Seeing how worried he looked made me realize that he was probably the only one who was going to care.

"Veronica? Are you okay?" He whispered, as he slowly put his hand on my cheek, not wanting to overstep any of my boundaries.

I sat up and decided to sit on his lap, straddling him so we were facing each other, two sweaty bodies against each other. Mason slowly wiped the tears away with his thumb, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.