64.

"So... are you gay or not?" I asked Wyatt, as his face completely reddened up, making me smile.

"I don't know, I can't seem to figure it out." He sighed, I slowly nodded and sat up.

"Well, no pressure." I said, Tyler dramatically sat up from the floor and cracked his fingers.

"Do you think I'm hot?" He asked Wyatt, Wyatt rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No, I think you're ugly as fuck." Those words made Tyler gasp, as he threw a pillow at him, making Wyatt throw one back. Tyler threw one back once again, but this time Wyatt kept it.

"Hey! Give it back!" Tyler said as sat up against Annie's bed. Devon and Annie came into the room at the same time, as they sat on their own beds.

"Why are you always sitting on the floor?" Devon asked Tyler, making him laugh.

"The floor is the best option, darling." He said to her, she got down on the floor and sat down beside him.

"I don't feel any difference." Devon said, making Annie burst out laughing at them.

"How's your boyfriend doing?" Tyler asked Annie, making me gasp out loud. Wyatt threw a pillow at me.

"He's fine, how's your girlfriend doing?" Annie asked him back, making Wyatt gasp this time.

"I'm looking at her right now, why don't you ask her yourself?" Tyler laughed out, Devon gasped as Annie rolled her eyes.

"Very funny." She said, making Wyatt and I groan.

"Always gotta get our hopes up." Wyatt said, making me nod in response. Then someone knocked on the window, it was of course Mason. Tyler opened it as Mason crawled in.

"Why is he always everywhere that you are?" Mason asked, pointing at Wyatt. I got up and and crossed my arms, feeling uneasy with myself.

"Are you here for any reason?" I asked.

"I asked you something first, answer it." He said to me, making me laugh at how dumb he sounded.

"He's my friend." I said, he didn't seem to believe that.

"Friend?" Mason repeated after my words.

"Okay, fucking stop it. I'm pretty sure I like cocks." Wyatt yelled, everyone seemed to be surprised by the fact that he actually said it. Devon and Tyler just laughed, Devon liked Tyler a lot, she always did whatever he did.

"Wait, isn't that a dick—" Tyler put his hand on her mouth, making Annie giggle.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean to get so mad at you, I just get so filled up with anger sometimes and can't control it. I just wasn't able to look at how lonely my little sister looked. But no matter what, I shouldn't have blamed you like that. And also about that thing with Ace."

"Don't ever talk to me like that again, understood?" I said, reminding him of how he talked to me.

"I promise it won't happen again." Mason said, kissing my cheek and smiling at me. He went over to Freddie and took him up in his hands, yeah, he had grown a lot of love to him.

Tyler sat up on Annie's bed and continued annoying her, she just pushed him away every time. That was one of the most confusing things about Annie, why she always pushed him away.

"My mother wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow, do you want to?" Mason asked me, I changed the position I was sitting in and nodded.

"Yeah, of course I do." I said with a smile, he smiled back and walked over to me, with Freddie still being in his arms. He gave me a kiss, and then one on my forehead as well.

"Is this what porn is like?" Devon asked, making all of us turn around and look at her.

"Now what are you teaching her, Tyler!" Annie slapped his head, as he groaned.

"It wasn't me! I swear!" He yelled, making Wyatt laugh out.

"That was maybe me." I sighed out, everyone gasped dramatically and looked over at me.

"I was complaining about how perfect they looked! I wasn't actually watching it." I explained, Tyler raised an eyebrow.

"How would you know that they look perfect if you haven't watched it?" He asked, I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"You were the one who showed me it!" I yelled, throwing the accusations back at Tyler.

"You asked what it was like!" Tyler yelled back.

"Enough shit heads! We don't need to hear about your little... porn experience." Wyatt said, I sighed and slapped my hand on my forehead.

"It was a one time—"

"I don't want to hear it, Veronica." Wyatt continued, making Tyler laugh.

"You remind me of my mother." He continued laughing out, Wyatt buried his face in one of my pillows.

"You make me want to literally strangle myself." He said, everyone started laughing at his very harsh words towards Tyler.

"You are getting out of hand, Wyatt. At least let me do it for you." Tyler said, Mason wrapped his arms around me and leaned in.

"Porn, huh?" He whispered in my ear, making me groan.

"Not you too!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Mason laughed out, I rolled my eyes at him as he gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you, no matter how much porn you watch." He said, I pushed his face away from mine and shook my head.

"Unacceptable." I mumbled.

"Come on, you know you love me." He winked at me, I put my middle finger up in the air for him to see, he took his hand up to his heart and closed his eyes.

"I feel the love in here." Mason said, pointing at his heart.

"Aw." I said, Tyler began laughing again, I tried as hard as I could not to laugh but it just slipped out of my mouth.

"Why are you laughing all the time." I laughed out with tears in my eyes, Tyler continued laughing with me.

"I don't fucking know!"
__________________________

Hey guys! I'm back. It's good to be writing again, I've missed y'all's weird but funny comments.

I hope today was a good day, if not, tomorrow will hopefully be better.

I'm still considering if I'm going to publish two chapters every day, I just need to figure everything out but I promise you will get to know as the first ones.

I love you very much, thank you for reading to this chapter and supporting me. It means the world to me.

Remember to vote, pretty person<33