I'm not really looking for my mom at the moment. Of course I do look out for her, but my main focus is to survive. I've just been living on my own not really sure where I'm going. I guess that's why I'm stuck in the middle of the ocean floating on this big chunk of ice now. That's what I get for messing around. I'm not even sure what region I'm in, but it's freezing!

As I lay here on the ice, I notice the sun is suddenly blocked by something, which leaves me in the shade. I look around in confusion.

Who turned off the sun?

HOOOOOOONK!

I shriek in fear, and I swiftly roll off my back, and onto my stomach. Waiting in the water is a huge fire navy ship. I would think this is a hallucination, but when the bridge of the ship is let down onto the iceberg I am stranded on, it causes a puff of snow to land on my face. I shudder from the chill. I grab at nothing trying to hold my stance on the now shaky ice, due to the impact of the bridge. Two men with helmets covering their entire face and dressed in an armor of red walk down from the ship.

I'm being kidnapped!

Ok, I'm not a bender, but I think I can take these guys.

"I'm going to need you to come with us."

Who am I kidding? These guys are humongous, I can't beat them!

I only have one option...

I plug my nose and-

-Ahhhh! Maybe If I stay under long enough, they'll go away.

The water is freezing!- Duh, Coco. You were just floating on a piece of ice. My bones rattle as I feel like I'm being electrocuted by the sudden impact from the freezing water. I turn around when I hear a swoosh. I see one of the soldiers swimming towards me.

You've got to be kidding me! What are Fire Nation soldiers doing way out here anyway?

I fling my foot forward not really caring where it lands, and I kick the stranger in the face. Blood immediately starts to rise from under his helmet, and he cradles the part of his helmet that covers his nose.

Go, Coco!

I guess I celebrate to early, because the other soldier grabs me from behind and pulls me to the surface.

No go, Coco!

I'm escorted onto the deck of the ship in front of 3 more men in armor. I drag my feet which are heavily soaked in icy water. There's no use of struggling, I feel like I'm frozen solid. I can feel a slight sting start to build up in the tips of my toes.

Distracted by my own thoughts, I don't realize another presence has joined us. He's a short stubby man with a ponytail.

"Thank you," the stranger says to his crew and dismisses them.

"Hello, I am General Iroh of the Fire Nation. I saw you floating on that iceberg out there and thought you could use a nice warm meal and a cup of tea."

"Um... I'm sorry. This has been a weird couple of days for me. I've been stranded I don't even no where, I'm cold and hungry, and now a stranger just appeared out of nowhere, and I assaulted your men by the way."

"I can see as to why you are concerned, but I mean you no harm. I would not have a clear conscience if I left you out there. If you'd like to leave you may, but at least stay until we reach land. I'd be happy to escort you off the ship."

"Hmm." I think for a second. "Deal."

"May I ask, what is your name?"

"My name is Kimi," I smile.