EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

AXEL ACE VELASQUEZ POV

"Hey, bro. Welcome back." I just nodded to Mark.

I don't know if it's right for me to go back to the Philippines, tsk.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" Kuya Ashton asked me.

"No." I simply answered and he just tss.

"Maybe on foundation day." I answered again and he just nodded.

It's been a few days since I came home to the Philippines, it's okay. I went to school the next day before foundation day. I changed my mind.

"Where are you going, bro?" Mark asked me when he noticed I had changed my way.

"Mag-iikot lang." I answered and he just nodded.

While I was walking around the school, I saw a woman sitting in one of the chairs here in the garden. She was simple. May binabasa siya na hindi ko alam kung ano 'yon. I did not know but I did not realize that I was staring at her. Lalapitan ko sana siya, but another woman came. I think her bestfriend.

"Beshie, tara na." The other girl came called the girl who was reading a book.

She immediately closed her book and stood up and she and her friend left. From that day on, hindi na siya nawala sa isip ko.

When foundation day came, napagtripan ako ng mga kaibigan ko.

"I'm sorry, bro. Pero kailangan mong gawin ang dare namin sa 'yo whaha." Liam laughed kaya napamura na lang ako sa isip.

Once I didn't accept their dare, mawawala ang kotse ko, for fuck sake.

"Fine, fine. Just find a woman that I will marry to that fucking wedding booth." I said and they just laughing at me at tsaka sila umalis para maghanap nga ng ipapakasal sa 'kin sa kinginang booth na 'yon.

Liam and Bryan is also my friend, hindi lang sila Sean. And I don't know kung nasaan sila nila Kuya ngayon.

"Dude, your bride is here." I turned to Liam when I heard his voice.

I was surprised when I saw the girl they were dragging. She's the girl that I saw on the garden habang nag-iikot ako sa school.

Don't tell me that... that girl they are dragging is the girl that I need to marry to that fucking wedding booth?

So I just pretend that I didn't see the girl they were dragging.

"Really? Where?" I asked. They immediately approached that woman infront of me.

"Siya?" I asked at sabay turo sa babaeng hawak nila.

I stared at her for a moment. I did not know that she was beautiful up close. Consciously, we immediately went to the wedding booth.

"Hey, are you listening?" Natatawa pang tanong ko, but hindi ko pinahalatang natatawa ako.

"Huh?" Palihim akong napangiti dahil sa wala sa sariling sagot niya sa 'kin.