-Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

"Gosh, I forgot to ask if my nephew had a name already." I said and Justin chuckled.

"You were pretty taken away with the baby. I think you forgot everyone else existed." He mused and I looked up at him with a playful glare.

"He was just adorable and do irresistible. He was so tiny in arms and when he cuddled closer to me, I just lost it. Did you see him though? He has Tumi's brown and the mos beautiful caramel skin I've ever seen and his cry is so tiny and silent unlike the other babies there. He is going to be great when he grows up. I know it." I rambled and when I was met with silence, I looked up at Justin.

He had a smile on his face and he looked at me. His fingers gently caressed my face, lovingly. I leaned into his hand and looked at him confused.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded in response.

"I'm just thinking of how our future babies." He said and I chuckled.

"How many babies do we plan on having?" I asked as I laced our hand together.

"How about six?" He enquired. My head snapped to him.

"Say what now?" I blinked several times. His chest vibrated as he let out a hearty laughter.

"What is it my love?" He asked innocently. I shook my head.

"So you're going to give birth to half of them right?"

"Candy that is not possible and you know that."

I sighed dramatically, "that's a pity. I guess we're not having six kids." I said in mock disappointment.

"Four?" He asked.

"I can work with four." I said and he grinned.

"But in like three years."

"I can work with that." He said and I giggled.

"If we have a girl I want her to look just as beautiful as her mother." Justin said massaging my hair.

"I want her to have your honey brown eyes that I love." I added.

"And your hair that I love to braid."

"Horribly might I add." I giggled when he glared at me. Silence enveloped us once more.

"If it's a boy?" He asked.

"Then he should look just like me." I said and he frowned.

"Why not like me?"

"I wouldn't want ugly an ugly baby." I teased.

"Is that so?"

"Mmm." I replied.

"But you love my ugly self." He tickled me. I burst out laughing as I tried to wriggle out of his torture.

When he stopped he kissed my lips deeply, so deeply that my toes curled. My arms was on his shoulder messaging his hair and his were on either side of ke as his body hovered above mine.

We broke away from the kiss. We both smiled at each other lovingly. I captured his lips once more, kissing him passionately. He pulled away abruptly causing me to whine and frown. He peck my lips for the last time and got off me. He pulled me to his side and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him and let out a tired yawn.

"Goodnight future husband."

"Good night future wife."

• • •

"What are you doing here this early?" I asked as I receive a kiss on the cheek from Justin.

"I wanted to come home early to make dinner for my fiancée, who is suppose to be spending her day with her friend." He said as he took off my apron and pushed me out of the kitchen and to the bedroom.

He made me sit on the bed and I sighed. "She cancelled."

"Isn't it the forth time she has cancelled?" I nodded in response to his question.

I really don't know what's going on with Cara. She has been awfully distant lately. Every time I try to approach her she shuts me down. I'm beginning to think that I'm the problem. Maybe I did something wrong, but what could I have done that has made her want to cut me out of her life. Even our conversations on the phone are too short and sound forced. Come to think of it since we're no longer movement our friendship has been put slightly on hold. Sure we talk but not like we used too.

On New Year's Eve when she helped me get dressed it was like old times but something was missing. I tried to pinpoint it but it proved to be useless seeing as they were a hundred other things clouding my mind that night.

"It's the sixth time," I corrected him, "but I'm sure she's busy. Lisa joined me and I had the best time, I always do with Lisa around."

"Should I be worried?"

"I don't know, maybe you should kiss me and find out?" I said suggestively.

"Tempting but we have plans."

"We do?" I asked confused.

"Yes," he replied, "now go get ready and meet me at the balcony in two hours."

"Mmm, what do you have planned?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I popped out my bottom lip in complaint. Justin kissed my forehead and left the room.

Well I guess it's a date.

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment. Every vote and comment is appreciated. Share the story with your friends and follow me if you'd like.

XOXO
Khanya.