Shut Up, Natasha

JJ was right when he thought that Natasha was going to be mad. When she came home to just JJ, she began to panic. However, once JJ explained, her panic turned to anger.

"You're going to bring him home right now, James Buchanan," Natasha says.

JJ just leans back on the couch as he looks up at her.

"You're going to full name me?" JJ asks in amusement.

"This isn't a joke, JJ. Your uncle is going to kill me," Natasha says angrily.

"You're acting as if he's in mortal danger. I wouldn't let Steven enter a situation that I didn't think was safe. You have to know that," JJ says.

And she does know that. JJ loves Steven and Sarah more than anything in the world. He'd die before he let anything happen to them.

"Do you at least have a way to check in with him?" Natasha says.

"We've got our burner phones. If he misses check in, I can teleport us immediately to his location," JJ guarantees.

It's at that moment that they hear a knock on the door. The both freeze up because no one should be here. This is a safe house for a reason. You can't even see through the windows from the outside.

Luckily, JJ and Natasha have a system worked out if there is anyone that comes looking for them.

JJ quickly teleports outside and scopes out the knocker. There's just one woman but he can tell she is armed.

JJ teleports back inside and holds out a single finger and taps his hip to silently tell her that she's armed. Natasha nods and counts down from five on her fingers so both of them can see.

When she gets to zero, JJ teleports outside and kicks the woman in the back with both of his feet. At the same moment, Natasha opens the door and kicks her legs out from under her, causing her to fall face first on the floor.

JJ teleports so he is kneeling on her back and pulls both of her hands behind her back while Natasha trains her gun on her.

It's only as the woman tilts her head to the side that she recognizes her.

"Yelena?" Natasha asks.

Despite Natasha's obvious recognition of the woman, JJ doesn't release his hold on her.

Yelena struggles against him but he has her pinned.

"JJ, let her up. I know her," Natasha says.

JJ gives Natasha a long glance before pushing himself off of her to go stand next to Natasha.

Yelena flips herself onto her back and stares up at the pair of them.

"You're getting sloppy," Yelena says.

"I'm getting sloppy? A fifteen year old took you down in five seconds," Natasha says.

Natasha reaches down and helps Yelena up.

"A fifteen year old that can appear out of no where," Yelena says.

Natasha knows that there's no use arguing with her.

"How'd you find us?" Natasha asks.

"Like I said, you're being sloppy. It took me less than a day to track you down," Yelena says.

JJ and Natasha look at each other. They don't know how she could have found them. They're always so careful when the leave the safe house.

Yelena walks over to the couch and sits down.

"Why are you here, Yelena?" Natasha asks.

It hasn't even been a month since the last time they saw each other. Whatever Yelena is here for must be important.