"Well... Mom has a point..." The younger sibling said as the older brother nodded.

"Mom is so smart" The older brother added as the two siblings smiled and forget the small argument.

"Besides I'm willing to throw away Mr M for you, Y/N" The older brother warmly smiled as the younger sibling hugged his brother. The mother affectionately smiled at the scene as she continued to cook for her family.

_________________________

"Here she comes, Reiner," Berthold informed. Ymir was in her titan form while she swung through the trees. Berthold was holding Y/N in bridal style as Eren was tied behind Berthold's back. The two siblings were both unconscious.

"Right," Reiner replied as he stood up. Reiner let himself fall as he cut his palm using a knife.

And there it was... Thunderstruck down on Reiner as he was now transformed as the Armoured Titan as he ran.

Berthold and Ymir landed on Reiner's back as Reiner ran.

Armin, Mikasa and the others watched Reiner ran away with Ymir and Berthold on his back.

"No..." Armin spoke out as he saw Eren tied behind Berthold and Y/N who was carried by Berthold. "They're taking Eren and Y/N away!"

"Don't stop!" Hannes said from behind them. "Chase after them in horseback!"

And with that, all of them were on horseback as they chased on the Armoured Titan.

"I'm getting them back no matter what!..." Hannes muttered. "Even if it costs me my life!

___________________________

The Survey Corps had caught up with the Armoured Titan just meters away.

"He's slower than us! We're gaining on him!" Jean exclaimed.

"I can't hesitate this time. I'm going to kill both of them! And if Ymir tries to help them, I won't show her any mercy either!" Mikasa exclaimed with a brutal aura on her face. "I'll do whatever it takes to get the both of them back!"

Ymir on the other hand took Historia out of her mouth. Historia coughed at last as saliva was around her body.

"Krista!" Berthold called out.

"Ymir..." Historia widened her eyes as she saw Ymir. Ymir went out of her titan's nape as smoke flew out. "Ymir!"

"Kris-... No Historia." Ymir coughed out. Historia was still inside the hand of Ymir's titan hand. "Sorry for eating you. You must be mad at me"

"Ymir... What is this? What are you doing? We all came to rescue you, Y/N and Ere-"

"I don't need rescuing!" Ymir cut off Krista that made her startle. "Just stay put... I'm going with Berthold and Reiner... You're coming too. Stay with me. There's no future inside the walls!"

"Listen, Historia. The outside world isn't as bad as you think. Nobody out there will tell you you'd be better off if you had never been born." Ymir reasoned.

"Of course the titans aren't gonna say that! They'll be too busy trying to eat me!" Historia spoke back.

"Everybody has a flaw or two! If you can look past the flaw, they're not that bad!" Ymir argued.

"Ymir! Nothing you're saying or doing is making any sense! Did Reiner and Berthold threaten you into this?" Historia asked as she went quiet.

"Other way around" Berthold muttered.