Chapter 31

Isabella pov

"You killed my son" she said glaring at him.

"What" Anthony asked.

"You killed my son Anthony. You ruined my happiness" she said putting the gun down.

"But how? I don't know what you are talking about" Anthony asked looking confused.

"How can you know. The great businessman Anthony Woods only think about money. Do you remember twenty five years back at the time of Christmas, you crashed your car while driving back home" she asked.

"How do you know that" he asked.

"Because I was there in other car you crashed. With my family" she screamed. Anthony looked shocked.

"When my parents sent me to rehabilitation. I tried many times to talk to you because I wanted you. I loved you so much. But I learnt the truth that you talked with my parents to put me to rehabilitation. I was shocked. So I escaped the rehabilitation and ran away and found myself a good place. I was devastated without you Anthony. But I was angry on you. Then I started drinking and having many affairs. After six months I found myself pregnant with my twins" she smiled.

"I don't know who was the father. But having them is the best thing happened to me. My boy and girl changed me. I loved my little family so much, only three of us. After two years, I contacted my parents and talked with them. And that night I was with my children driving back home. But you" she glared at Anthony "You ruined everything for me. You were so drunk to drive. Yet you drove with your pregnant wife. You crashed into my car. My little boy died on the spot because the opposite car had hit him hard crashing him" she screamed as she cried.

Everything was silent. Anthony looked lost.

"I don't know anything about this. I didn't even know you and your family were in that car. After the accident I woke up after few days. When I did my lawyer said, he had taken care of everything. He said no one was harmed other than us" he said. Candice laughed.

"You were lied Mr. Woods. Even we were injured, my son was dead. But you know what the funny part" she snorted.

"They put me to prison. Your lawyer accused of me that I was drinking and driving the car. Do you hear, I went to prison because of what you did" she said. Anthony looked shocked.

"Your were happy outside because your new baby was born not knowing the consequences your people has put me through. I didn't have anyone to support me. My parents looked at me in disgust. I was out there fighting myself to come out. To look after my daughter. But they framed me and sent me to prison. And my daughter was put into foster care. Nobody was there to look after my two year child" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I was sentenced to prison for seventeen years. Seventeen years. I lived my life there and you lived happily with your wife and children. What did I do in life? Yes I did some mistakes before, but I had changed and wanted my life with my children. But you ruined that to me. You took my happiness away" she said.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know any of this. If I would have known, I would have changed everything. I am sorry. I am sorry for my mistake" Anthony looked down with guilty.

"What will I get from your apology. Can I get my son back? Can I get my time which I would had lost with my daughter? Tell me" she said. Anthony didn't lift his head up. Aaron looked at Anthony. Now Anatoly was awake listening to everything.

"You can't do you. So I planned everything. When I came out of the prison. I found my daughter. We both planed revenge on your family. We wanted your family down how you made us"