Chapter 1

Isabella pov

I got ready for my work in my room. Taking a one last appearance of my outfit in the mirror, I went out. Immediately my dog Milo barked jumping on me.

"Morning Milo" I smiled at him petting his head. He barked again and ran down the stairs. I went down towards the kitchen. My family don't live in a big house with luxury. We are living what we can earn.

I smell something delicious as I went inside the kitchen. My mom is cooking something. Julian Carter, she is a baker.

"Good Morning mom" I greeted sitting on the dining table.

"Morning Bella" she said smiling at me.

"Where is everyone" I said plating my plate with the pancakes.

"Elijah is right here" my 18 year old brother entered the kitchen without a shirt with freshly showered.

"Where is your shirt Elijah" mom asked bringing the rest of the pancakes. He shrugged and sat down on the chair.

"Somewhere in the room" he said taking the rest of the pancakes in his plates. Animal.

"Save some for your sisters you animal" my 16 year sister said coming in. I shook my head at our same thought. He sure is a animal.

"Then you should be faster sis" he said stuffing his mouth. Mom slapped his head and made my sister Emma's plate.

"Learn your manners Elijah" mom scolded. Emma smiled at mom and took the plate sitting next to Elijah. Who was glaring at Emma. I looked at mom.

"Where is dad" I asked.

"He already went to the shop. There was a early morning delivery. I will join him after you leave" mom said cleaning the kitchen.

"He should look after his health mom" I said.

"I say that, but he won't listen" she sighed. I looked at my siblings.

"How is school you both" I asked.

"It's goohh" Elijah said with full mouth of food. I stepped on his leg. He yelped.

"Don't talk like that, it's disgusting" I narrowed my eyes at my brother.

"You said my thoughts" Emma said smiling at me.

"Mine is good" she said continued eating. We finished the breakfast and said goodbye to my mother and Milo. I saw my brother and sister getting into his car going to school. I got in mine or my dad's car going to my work.

Both my siblings are going to school. Elijah is in last year, soon he is going to college. He has a passion for the football, so he is the capitan of his school team. He is waiting for a scholarship in Yale University. We can say typical bad boy, popular and a player. He looks just like our father William Carter with brown eyes and brown hairs.

And my little sister Emma is a sophomore. She is doing good in her school. We both think the same. We both have blue eyes just like mom but our hair color is different. She got my dad's brown hair and I got my mom's dark blonde hair.

My parents look after our own barkers shop 'Sweet Hut'. This shop is been working for almost forty years. My grandfather opened this in the memory of my grandmother. And soon after my dad took over. Dad was miserable when grandfather was dead five years back. But my mom pulled him out. They love each other so much. This shop was okay with our living. We managed good with ups and downs.

Myself Isabella Carter, twenty-four year. I completely my studies in business. I have worked in some small companies for two years. And now I am working for the top three company as a assistant of CEO for ten months. The pay is good.