Chapter 51

Aaron pov

I got ready in my room for work and went out to the dining room. I and Isabella are living with mom and dad in home. Now Isabella is 34 weeks. There is still 5 weeks more for her due date. Mom is extra caring about Isabella.

I am so excited to see my babies. Since when Isabella is living with me, I didn't have my panic attacks nor any nightmares. And that's because of my sunshine. I love her so much.

I entered dining room and saw Isabella eating breakfast. I saw Anatoly also sitting across Isabella eating his breakfast while typing in his cellphone.

"When did you arrive" I asked sitting beside Isabella. Anatoly looked up at me.

"This morning at six. And I didn't except to see Isabella walking around being pregnant" he said. I shrugged my shoulder and started plating my plate.

After Candice and Veronica went to prison, Anatoly hadn't contacted any of us. We didn't bother him because we knew he must be busy with his mafia and dealings. So this is surprise for him to see Isabella.

Isabella would wake up early and go for a walk around the mansion since she came here.

"At what time will you come. You remember we have a check up today right" Isabella asked. I nod my head.

"I will finish the meeting soon and come here by twelve" I said. Mom came in from the kitchen.

"I am going out for some work at twelve, I can drop Isabella at the hospital if you want" Anatoly said sipping his coffee.

"That will be great Anatoly" mom said sitting beside him. He smiled. After I finished my breakfast I got up and leaned down to Isabella kissing her lips.

"See you soon" I placed my hand on her stomach and said "Be good to your mother. Okay" Isabella smiled.

"Come fast" she said. I nod my head and went out.

I complete my work and meeting as much sooner I can. Soon it was twelve and I drove to the hospital. Isabella texted me saying she left the home with Anatoly. I parked my car at the hospital and got out. I saw Isabella and Anatoly getting out of the car from across the road. I stood at the road crossing waiting for the red signal to stop the cars. They both stood at the other end.

As the traffic signal turned red. Anatoly helped her to cross the road. I stood there waiting for them. Isabella looked up at me and smiled. Just like everytime, I fell again in love with her seeing her beautiful smile. This pregnancy suits her more making her more beautiful. I smiled back at her.

We both were lost in our world and didn't see what was happening around. Anatoly looked at the road.  

"Isabella" Anatoly shouted pushing her forward. He jumped as car hit him making him slide over the hood. He fell down after rolling over the car. Isabella landed on her stomach crying out pain. I stood still seeing the scene infront of me.

"Sunshine" I yelled taking off. But I didn't see the traffic light turn green. I crashed into a car and fell on the road hitting my head. I hear someone yelling at me. But I was not bothered about that. My eyes was fixed on Isabella who was crying in pain holding her stomach.

I feel my eyes blur and something trail down from my forehead. I see people gathered around Isabella. I shake my head and try to stand. But I can't move my right leg. I try my hardest and stood up. I limped over to the people who have crowded. I pushed through them and saw Isabella. I kneeled infront of her.

"Aaron our babies" she cried taking my hand. I pulled her to my chest.

"We called the emergency team. They are coming here" a man said. But I was looking at my sunshine. She held my hand tightly clutching her stomach in other. I see blood between her legs. She was screaming in pain as tears rolled down her face.