Epilogue 1

Isabella pov

I stood at the door with dad beside me. I am so nervous because it's my wedding day.

"Calm down Bella" dad said. I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful. I can't believe you are getting married today" he said smiling at me.

"Me too" I said.

The door opened with a elegant song playing. Dad walked me through the aisle. I looked up to see Aaron. He is looking handsome in his white tuxedo. He was smiling at me.

It's been almost two years I am living with him, loving him. And that's the best part of my life. Not even once he made me feel nothing less. He looked after me like his queen as he said. I love him so much.

As dad gave my hand to Aaron, I started to feel nervous. Aaron squeezed my hand and gave a assuring smile. I smiled back and front infront of the priest to take vows.

Our little babies who are one year old now gave us our rings with the help of my sister and Adrian. We exchanged the rings, said our vows and waited for our last part.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said.

Aaron cupped my face and leaned down capturing my lips. I smiled and kissed him back. We heard people cheering us. He pulled away and looked at me. A tear fell from his eyes.

"Hello Isabella Woods" he said. I wiped his tears.

"Hello husband" I called kissing his lips again.

And our little girl cried behind me. We both chuckled pulling away. Aaron went and took Gabrielle. She is daddy's girl. She doesn't like anyone near dad, even me. Whenever she finds us kissing, she starts crying. Abigail is a silent and obedient girl. They both just started to walk and talk.

Gabrielle immediately stopped crying and chuckled as Aaron tickled her. I took Abigail from Adrian. We all took our family photos and celebrated our day.

Anatoly and Luka came to our wedding. The last time I saw them was when I gave birth to the twins.

At night I danced with everyone near to my heart. Our babies are already asleep and they are going home with my mom and dad. Now I am dancing with Aaron as I hummed the song. I looked around and found couples dancing. And I found Luka and Emma dancing together. He was saying something smirking at her, and she looked annoyed at him.

She is in last year school now. Elijah and Adrian are going to the same college. Elijah got scholarship in football. And Adrian is doing business. They are still bestfriends.

Soon everything was finished, and now only me and Aaron are heading back to our home.

We opened our room door and looked inside which was decorated with roses and it was romantic. We both were tired but I don't want to miss our time together. After a long time we are away from our babies having our own time.

Aaron entered inside and removed his coat. I locked the door and started unzipping my dress. I removed the dress and went behind Aaron. I slide my hands on his back and moved to his chest. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled away from his body. I kissed his back. He turned around and looked at me. He smirk seeing me.

I was wearing only see through panties.

"Most impatient are we" he said crushing his body against mine by pulling me to him. I removed his pants and boxers. I pushed him on the bed and looked at his handsome muscled body. I removed my panties and straddled him.

"Today I am incharge" I said tracing his abs.

"Your wish is my command my lady" he said. I kissed his lips moving my hand down his stomach. He moaned biting my lips.