Chapter 22

Aaron pov

I kissed her sweet lips enjoying the taste of it. I left her mouth and kissed down to her neck. I kissed her shoulder and pulled away from her. She is breathing heavily. I didn't look down from her face.

"Don't stop. I want you" she said looking at me with sleepy eyes. I shook my head.

"You are not in the right mind to think" I said caressing her cheek with my thumb.

"But I want you" she said running her hand on my chest. I pulled her hands away and held in my hand.

"Not today" I said kissing her forehead. She hummed in response closing her eyes. I pulled away from her and sat up. I should check her temperature. I was about to get out of the bed when she wrapped her arms around me from behind pressing her chest against my back.

"Stay. Don't leave me like last time" she said pressing her cheek on my back. I felt guilty. I took her hands and pulled away. I turned towards her and pulled the sheets up to her chest. I held her face in my hand and looked into her blue eyes.

"I won't leave. Not in this lifetime" I said.

"Wait a minute" I said. I got up and took my shirt. I put my shirt on her and buttoned it up. I made her sleep and put the thermometer in her mouth. She took my hand and held it. I waited for few minutes and pulled it out. It was 35.6°C. I sighed in relief.

She is getting better. Her temperature is rising.

She had fallen asleep. I tried to get up to put some pants, but she had a tight grip on my hand. She didn't leave my hand as I tried to remove it. I placed the thermometer on the night stand and took my cell. I saw the time, it was almost three in the morning. I texted Mark about Isabella condition and put it back in the night stand. I got inside the covers and wrapped my arm around her. Soon I closed my eyes and slept off.

Isabella pov

I woke up feeling warm all around me. And I felt someone is hugging me and I have cuddled to them. I opened my eyes and saw skin. I lifted my head and saw Aaron sleeping beside me as I cuddled to him. So many blankets were pilled on us. I lifted the blankets and looked underneath. I was in a shirt with my panties on. And Aaron was only in his boxers. My eyes widened as I pulled the blankets down.

What happened here? How did I end up next to him?

I tried to remember. But I don't remember anything.

I lifted his arm around me and moved little far from him. But he groaned and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me to him and put his leg over mine. He put his face in my neck.

"I slept late last night, it's too early to wake up" he mumbled. I frozen in shock. Why did he sleep late last night? Did we have...... No, I can't lose my virginity. Not when I don't remember anything.

"What happened last night" I asked.

"You don't remember. Well you kissed me and said don't stop, I want you. So I......" I didn't let him finish as I started beating his chest.

"You jerk, you took my virginity without me knowing" I said beating his chest. He covered himself opening his eyes and then grabbed my wrists. He hovered above me and pulled my hands above my head with one hand. He looked at me in amusement and seemed happy about something.

"What do you remember from yesterday" he asked as I glared at him.

"Why do you care when everything is...." my sentence was cut off as he placed his finger on my lips.

"Just answer my question. What do you remember" he asked softly looking into my eyes as I looked into his. He looked lively yet tired. I tried to remember.