Chapter 12

Isabella pov

"What is the reason you wanted to arrange this meeting with the media Mr. Woods" a lady anchor sitting across Aaron asked him. Aaron looked at the camera and replied.

"From today I will be the CEO of Woods company. Mr. Anthony Woods who is my father has handed over his company to me" Aaron said in confidence. The show is going on live now.

Yes. The company is completely managed by Aaron. Anthony has been in hospital for a week now. Aaron said me yesterday to arrange a meeting with the media to announce this. I was there when Anthony signed the papers handing over his company to Aaron. Anthony said he is tired of everything and wanted peace. He arranged everything and completed the paper work yesterday in the hospital. Aaron just signed assuring Anthony about looking after the company. And I came here because I am his assistant and I am doing my job.

Anthony was sad that he didn't want to hand over his company to Aaron like this. He wanted to arrange a big ceremony but things were not good as they said.

Everyone in the room gasped and soon the room started with whispering. I just stood at the corner looking at everything. The anchor was in shock but she recovered quickly and asked.

"Is there any particular reason Mr. Anthony handed over to you" she asked.

"One or the other day he was suppose to hand it over to me. But he did it earlier" Aaron said.

"So where is Mr. Anthony. It would have been good if he was here" she said. Suddenly her eyes widened as she held her hand to the ear piece on her ear and listened to it. I furrowed my eyebrows, something is going on here. I looked at everyone, they were looking something at their cell. I opened my cellphone and was shocked to see what's the news was.

I saw that I received a message from Adrian now. I opened and read it.

"He is just busy" Aaron said. I looked at him, he is simply sitting there obvious to the news. I waved my hand at him. But he can't see due to the lightings in the room infront of him. I rubbed my fingers on my forehead.

God, please don't ask him any question now.

The anchor cleared her throat.

"Is he really busy" she asked blankly. Aaron looked confused "Or is he dead" she asked. I took sharp intake of breath. Aaron was horrified. Suddenly his face turned in anger and his eyes became dead cold.

"What the hell are you saying" he said. The anchor turned towards the camera and started talking.

"I think Mr. Aaron Woods here is lying. We just received a message that Mr. Aaron Woods killed his own father to take over the company. They have been on not good terms since many years because Aaron Woods wanted the company to himself and Mr. Woods was refusing it. So he killed his father and took over it. And here he is saying his father had handed over the company to him. We have the proof here that Anthony has been rushed to the hospital"

I didn't see anything as I ran towards Aaron and grabbed his hand. I pulled him up and ran outside the room. We heard his name been called from behind us. I didn't stop till I found a safe place for Aaron. I saw a women dressing room and entered in. Thank God no one was here. I quickly pushed him into the pile of clothes which were hanged. I know they will come here.

"Don't come out until I say okay" I said. He nod his head. He eyes were darker with emptiness and his face was not showing any emotions. I put some clothes on him to cover him. I looked around the room and found brown hair wig. I quickly put it on and opened my blouse buttons and removed it.

Suddenly I heard the door to the room open. I faked a scream and covered myself from the blouse looked at the door. There was two men looking at me in shock.