Chapter 50

Aaron pov

I and Isabella entered the penthouse late at night. It's almost eleven. There was so much work. We had dinner on the way because it was late.

And tomorrow is my birthday, I am excited because Isabella is there with me.

When we reached our room, she groaned jumping on the bed.

"After long day of work this bed seems heaven" she said sleeping on stomach.

"At what time will you sleep, I have some work before twel......" she cut me off.

"Good night, I am going to sleep now" she said kicking out her shoes. I frowned looking at her. She covered herself with the sheets.

"But don't you remem......" She cut me off again.

"Turn off the lights when you go out" she said sleeping off. I stood there looking at her dumbfounded. She doesn't remember my birthday. I sighed and went to freshen up. I wore only my sweatpants and went out switching off the lights as the sleeping beauty slept.

I went to my office and started working. Soon the clock strikes twelve and I waited for Isabella to come in. But she didn't. My cellphone buzzed with messages. I closed my laptop and went out of the office to the pool side.

I sat on the pool chair looking at the sky. Looks like she forgot my birthday. I sat there for five minutes when someone from behind closed my eyes with their soft hands.

I smiled immediately knowing who it was.

"Happy Birthday to my Aaron" Isabella whispered in my ear. I pulled her hand away and looked at her. She smiled at me and came infront of me. My eyes went to her outfit. She had put front tie cardigan which expose her chest more with black high waist button up skirt. She sat on my lap straddling me.

"Thank you sunshine. And you sure know how to dress for me" I grabbed her breast which was showing underneath her top. It was short for her and tied it showing her curves more beautifully.

"Well you don't ever dress up for me, so I have to do it" she said shrugging her shoulder. I pulled my hand away and placed on her waist.

"I thought you forgot my birthday. I hoped you would come down at twelve but you didn't. So I came here thinking" I said.

"Sorry I had some preparation to do so..." she trailed off tracing my abs. I chuckled kissing her nose.

"What is the preparation" I asked moving my hands to her back underneath the top.

"You will see" she said. Wind blew making her hair flying everywhere. She lifted her hands up pulling her hair up. I looked at her chest. Her breasts were on full display showing off her nipples as the top ridden up. I kissed her breast and was about to pull the string but she pushed me away by my chest.

"Aaron I have arranged something" she said as I looked at her. She got up from me and pulled me up taking me inside the living room. There was a cake and gift box placed on the table.

She lit the candle and made me sit on the couch and sat beside me. I blew it and cut the cake. She wished me happy birthday again feeding me the cake. Then she stood infront of me.

"Open my skirt buttons" she said. I looked at her raising my eyebrows.

"What is your plan. Any lingerie you have a gift for me" I asked smirking at her. She blushed and slapped my head. I chuckled at her.

"Just do as I say" she said.

"As you wish madam" I said. I removed the first one and saw something black on her stomach. I looked at her confused. She nod her to continue. She looked like she is holding back her emotions. I opened another one and pulled the material aside. It has written 'HI' on her stomach.