Chapter 47

Isabella pov

I woke up as I feel kisses on my shoulder.

"Sunshine wake up" I heard Aaron's voice behind. I moaned stretching my body and sleep on my back.

"It's already twelve in the noon" he said making me open my eyes in shock.

"What" I said turning to him.

"It's already noon" he said.

"How can I sleep so late" I said to myself.

"Because you were tired of the last night activities" he said threw rose petals on me. I blushed glaring at him. I sat up covering myself with the covers. I was about get up Aaron tug my hand pulling me back on the bed. I felt his chest touch my bare back. I can feel his boxers against my butt.

"I want to say something to you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist inside the sheets. I leaned my head back against his shoulder.

"Can't it wait" I asked tucking the sheets under my arms covering myself.

"I wanted to say it yesterday. But I didn't to ruin your plan so I thought to tell you now" he said placing his chin on my shoulder. I nod my head saying as to continue.

"Yesterday I went to meet Veronica" my body stiff. What! I pulled away from him and looked at him.

"What? Why?" I asked in shock.

"She has been asking for few days so I went to see her in the prison. She apologized for troubling us for years. But mainly she apologized for the baby" he pushed my hair behind my ears "She also said to say thank you for you changing her mind and how sorry she was putting you in trouble. She has changed, and that's because of you. I have never seen her apologize to anyone but yesterday she apologized for both and our family. And I forgave her" he said looking at me.

"I was afraid to ask you so I went alone yesterday morning to meet her. Was it okay with you" he asked. I smiled at him.

"You don't have to ask me. You can decide what you can do. I am proud of you that you forgave her. I am happy everything is fine now" I said smiling at him. He smiled back hugging me tightly.

"God! I love you so much" he said kissing my whole face. I giggled trying to move away from him.

"Stop" I said. He pulled away and hugged me again. I ran my fingers in his hair smiling.

"I love you too" I said kissing his shoulder. He rubbed my bare back. I think the sheets must have fell down to my back when I tried to move away from him. I pulled away and looked at him. I was already straddling him. He just threw rose petals on my head again.

"Aaron" I whined shaking my head. He is irritating me so much. He chuckled and dumped rose petals again on my head. I groaned beating his chest. He grabbed my wrists and laughed.

"You look beautiful with rose petals all over you" he said. He eyes moved down to my chest and looked at my eyes again. He leaned down to my chest and took the petal which was stuck on my breast with his lips. He did the same way all over my neck. I would moan as I feel his tongue on my neck. He left my hands and sucked my neck. I tug his hair giving him more space tilting my head.

He picked me up and went to the bathroom. We both showered together for a little longer.

I dressed up after that smiling happily as Aaron showered in the bathroom. It's already one thirty in the afternoon. I have so much cleaning to do. I started humming a song as I went out of the room.

"Finally the love birds are out" I screamed loudly when I heard a voice.

"Sunshine" I heard Aaron shout from the room. I looked down the stairs in the living room. Mom, Angel and Emma are sitting on the couch drinking something. I can feel my heart beat beating rapidly. I didn't know someone was here. Angel was smirking at me seeing my face. She did this.