Chapter 5

Isabella pov

It's been a week since I started working in Woods. It feels good to come back to work. Anthony has been so caring to me. After I punched his son, he bought chocolates for me. He apologized instead of his son for the encounter. He treats me like his own daughter.

I really don't want to talk about Aaron. I have to say he is the worst person I have seen. He always glares at me and looks at me like he wants to kill me. After Emily went, I have been looking after both father and son schedules. I have to appreciate Emily for her work. It's not easy to handle father and son in one room. They are dead opposite to their choices. I will go crazy between them.

With this work, I eventually forgot about Logan. Not until I see his name on the list of meeting with the companies which is held tomorrow. I don't know what to do. Should I run away like I did a month ago or face him.

No, this time I will face him. I am not the one who did the mistake here. He was the one. I should not feel anything for him. I don't have feelings for him. It's been more than a month.

Yes, I can do it.

*

No, I can't do it.

Seeing him flirting with other woman and smiling at her like he did with me, made my heart break. I can't handle this. How can he be so happy when he almost made me fall for him. He cheated on me for months and been with me like nothing happened.

Everyone was ready for the meeting, but they are waiting for Aaron arrival. And I was standing at the door looking at Logan. Even I should attend the meeting, but I am afraid to face Logan.

"What are you doing here instead of being inside" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Aaron.

"I..... I was......." I looked around trying to find something to say "Yeah, I was just waiting for you" I said nervously looking at him.

"Really" he said raising his eyebrows at me. I looked around not wanting him to find out I was lying. He analyzed me for few seconds.

"Is your red forehead okay now" he said smirking at me "I haven't seen it since that day. Did you cover it up with make up" he said cockily. I glared at him crossing my arms.

"Did you seriously have to bring that up now. Don't forget I also did give you a gift as a return" I said narrowing my eyes at him. He chuckled.

"Now you came back to yourself. Let's go" he smirked entering the room. I was confused about what he said but I shrugged it and went in. There was only two seats left and it was beside Logan.

Logan looked shock to see me. I prayed in my mind that Aaron should sit beside Logan. But Aaron sat at the next seat. And I have no other choice to sit beside my ex. Anthony started the meeting.

Now I am stuck between my ex and Mr. Cold face. Aaron leaned towards me sideways and whispered.

"Why did you wear so short skirt. Everyone is looking at you" he said. I looked down at my clothes and looked at him.

"But it's not that short I like this dress. Am I not looking good in this" I whispered him back looking at my skirt and trying to pull it little down. I heard him curse slightly. I looked up at him, he was looking at my legs. Suddenly he cleared his throat and looked at the front. Again he leaned towards me sideways.

"You look ugly like a duck" he whispered smirking slightly looking at front. I blazed in anger.

How dare he calls me ugly.

I stomped his right leg hard in my heels since he was at my left. He yelped and everyone in the room looked at him. Soon he covered his yelp with coughing. I smirked removing my leg.