Chapter 38

Aaron pov

Today is one of my best day. I am representing my deal with all my main staff and talking about it. In few months everything will be ready.

I am constructing hospital and school for the needy ones. One who wanted to presume their dreams. We will be educating them. And one who aren't able to afford for any medical purpose we will afford them. This was one of my dreams and in few months it will come true.

I made every arrangements with Isabella assistance. I made her work extra hours as I asked her three weeks back. And I wanted to gift her something for being their with me.

"Thank you for this meeting, I hope everything will work out fine" I said.

Everyone started clearing the meeting room going out. Isabella stood there waiting for everyone to go. As they did, she came to me and hugged me. In extra happiness, I picked her up and twirled around. She laughed. As I put her down, she looked at me.

"You look so happy" she asked. I smiled at her.

"I am beyond happy. One of my dream is coming true" I said.

"I wish you all good" she said.

"I want a kiss now" I said. She leaned up and pecked my lips. She pulled away and took her things.

"We have work to do Mr. Cold face, come on" she said walking out. I shook my head followed her out. We went back to our respective work.

We have became inseperable now. She have understood me so well in less time. Sometimes we end up in my penthouse working late. I don't want to distrub my family so I would work in my penthouse.

Soon evening came by. Isabella came in ready to go home.

"I will be leaving" she said. I motioned her to come to me with my finger. As she came near me I took her and made her sit on my lap sideways.

"I wanted to give something to you, because you have been working so hard with me" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I don't want anything. If you are near me, it's enough" she said playing with my fingers. My heart skipped a beat. I pecked her cheeks smiling.

"That makes me to give you something more" I said. She groaned.

"I will arrange something on this saturday. So be ready" I said.

"If you have planned to do something. Then why do you ask me" she asked narrowing her eyes at me. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulder.

"Because" I said. She got up from me, but I didn't leave her hand. I am feel something in my stomach.

"Leave my hand, I have to go home" she said looking at me. I bought her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"I don't know why, but I don't feel good" I said looking at her blue eyes. She stood inbetween my legs.

"Are you okay? What happened" she asked in concern. I shook my head.

"Nothing happened. But I feel something is going to happen" I said.

"Nothing is going to happen. We all are safe. Anatoly men's are still here right" I nod my head "They will catch them. Don't worry" she said running her hand in my hair.

"When you reach home call me. Okay" I said. She nod her head and leaned down kissing my forehead. She pulled away and walked out of my office.

I just love this girl.

I don't know when it had happened. When she said, our family as her's. That feeling is like forever. I think from the start I have fallen for her. But too afraid to admit it because of the past.