Chapter 43

Isabella pov

I sat in the meeting listening to Aaron. This is with the important clients we are having. Soon the meeting was over and Aaron sat there talking to the clients. I went out to his floor and continued my work.

It's been a week I came back here. After the date night I came back to work. Aaron said to take few more days rest but I refused. He didn't agree at first but I convinced him. So now, here I am doing my favorite job.

It's not the same here now. Everyone knows about our relationship. I don't know how but they know. Everyone started treating me differently. Womens glare at me like I committed a crime. Some look at me like I am a superior and get scared to talk. I am frustrated about that.

I haven't seen Aaron much in this week. We are busy like usually. I returned to my home back. I was happy seeing my room and family. They were helping me so much.

I continued to type on the laptop and looked up randomly. But I screamed closing my eyes placing my hand on my chest. I got scared at the sudden appearance in front of me. I heard Mr. Cold face laugh. He is not going to stop scaring me, doesn't he?

I opened my eyes and glared at his smiling face. He was standing infront of me near the desk.

"Stop doing that" I hissed. He winked and leaned on the desk with his hands.

"Never" he said smirking at me. I threw whatever was beside me. He caught the pen I threw at him. I got up taking some files. As I walked around the desk, he blocked me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Somewhere far from you" I said looking away from him.

"Wrong answer. Where are you going" he asked taking a step towards me. I took a step back.

"I need these files to check from the market department" I lied. I am mad at him for scaring me. He trapped me between the desk and him. He trailed his finger on my arm. I gripped the files tightly.

"Are you sure because you are taking financial department file" I metally cursed myself at his statement. I can do better. I try to push him but he is strong.

"Fine. I don't want to talk to you. I don't like it when you scare me. If I stay here I will kill you" I said seriously.

"Then kill me" he said pulling me towards him. I looked at his face. How can I kill him, only what I want to do is kiss him senselessly.

And I did that.

I dropped the files and pulled his face down grabbing his neck by capturing his lips against mine kissing him deeply. He moaned squeezing my waist as he held there.

This is what I mean to kill him. I am so much frustrated since the date night at his rooftop. I want him so badly but we didn't get time for ourselves. I want to take it further but time is not in our hand. I can feel his frustration everytime he kisses me.

I tugged his hair as he squeezed my butt moving his hand down. He pulled my body more into him. He left my lips and kissed my neck and sucking it. I moaned lowly gripping his shoulders tightly at the feeling.

"Aaron we should stop, we are in office" I said breathing heavily. He just continued to kiss my neck. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You started this. Now you want to stop" he said trailing his finger on my face. I feel tingles as he does that. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. He bought his lips to my ear and whispered.

"I want you so badly. I am controlling myself but you kiss me like this and wake up my inner beast. What should I do with you" he kissed my ear. I closed eyes at the feeling. He leaned back slightly as I feel his hot breath against my lips. I can feel his lips against mine and captures it softly. He kissed me passionately cupping my face. I moved my hands on his chest feeling his muscles against his shirt.