Chapter 19

Isabella pov

Before I can answer he placed his lips on mine. He kissed me softly. Without resisting I kissed him back. He placed his hand on my face and other on my bare waist. I held his arm. I can taste alcohol as I kiss him. I should not be kissing him when he is drunk. I pulled away from him.

"Aaron stop" I said pushing his chest. He looked at me with something in his eyes.

"You don't like me kissing you" he asked unsure about it. I shook my head.

"It's not like that, you are drunk now. So you need rest" I said softly. He looked at me and then nod his head.

"Will you sleep beside me. I sleep good when you are beside me" he asked.

"Aaron it's not good" I said. He pouted.

"Please" he said giving puppy eyes. I chuckled at him.

"Okay" I said. He smiled happily and kissed me again. I went still. He pulled away and tugged me to my bed. He made be sleep and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I am a badboy. I kissed you twice" he mumbled settling comfortably beside hugging me. He slept beside me as he did in Anthony's home when I stayed there.

I covered us with the sheets and turned off the switch from the lamp. Soon I slept of with the warmth beside me.

Aaron pov

I groaned as I felt sunlight fall on my face. My head hurts like hell. I turned to the other side away from the sunlight. I  was sleeping on my stomach. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Isabella. I smiled to myself seeing her beside me. She was sleeping on her left side.

This is the best dream.

My eyes went down her face. I took a sharp inhale of breath as I see her dress. Her top as ridden down exposing her cleavage. My eyes moved down to her exposed stomach. The sheets are on her knees exposing her thighs from her short shorts. I am surely not dreaming.

I sat up immediately and looked around around. I was in Isabella's room. I looked down at my clothes. I am still wearing yesterday clothes. I ran my hand in my hair.

How did I end up here?

As I remember, I went to work. In evening I received a photo of Isabella with a guy from unknown number. I was furious seeing other men with her. Ignoring that I continued to work. But I couldn't erase that image from my head. So I went to pub and starting drinking. Many girls approached me but I ignored it because of my mind constantly running about Isabella. I don't know how much I drank and ended up here.

How can I be so reckless that drunk and drove.

What happened last night. I can't remember a thing, everything is blur in my head. I should get out of here before Isabella would wake. I got up from the bed. I searched my pockets for the keys. I didn't get it. I looked around and found them on the floor beside window. As I bent down to pick it, I heard alarm ringing. I froze in place. I turned and looked at Isabella. She moaned slightly stretching her hands. I stood straight picking the keys and stood still.

She turned to her right with closed eyes and found the alarm on the night stand. She turned it off. She sat up and stretched her hands yawning. She looked cute doing that. Her right strap fell from her shoulder. With closed eyes she got up from the bed and faced her back to me. I was at the other side of the bed.

Seeing her now standing in her sleepwear made things to me. Her shorts were barely covering her round ass. I took a sharp breath. She started walking towards a door and removed her top on the way.