Chapter 37

Isabella pov

Today is the last day in here. Tomorrow afternoon is our flight back to Atlanta.

But my mom and Angel are doing my make up and hair getting ready for something in Angel's room. They didn't say anything, just pushed me into shower at four in the evening and started with this. I asked them few times, but didn't say anything.

Mom put some lipstick and pulled away.

"All done. Now" she went to the bed took a dress "Wear this" she said giving the dress.

"What's this all about" I asked.

"Now go fast" Angel pushed me back into the bathroom. I released a breath and put on the dress.

(Picture is above)

It was bodycon black dress which fit perfectly to my body. I came out and both of them squealed like little girls.

"You look gorgeous dear" Angel said coming to me. I am still confused. Someone knocked at the door and Anthony came in.

"Aaron is waiting" he said and looked at me. He smiled immediately.

"You look lovely Isabella" he said. I smiled at him.

"Now wear this fast" mom said giving me heels. Where did they get my size? After I finished, they pulled me out to downstairs. Dad and Elijah looked at me and their eyes widened.

"You look beautiful Bella. But don't you think it's short" dad said. Mom rolled her eyes at him.

"You look perfect Bella" Emma said beside from Elijah.

"Yes Isabella" Adrian agreed to her.

"I am still not getting why I am ready" I asked.

"Where is she, I sent dad to....." Aaron's words died the moment his eyes fell on me as he came from outside. He looked at me from head to toe. He was wearing a black suit with white shirt. Few buttons were open at the top.

"Wow" he said. I blushed as I heard snickering behind me.

"Aaron you don't want to be late right" Angel teased him. Aaron nod his head and held his hand out. I took his hand and guided me out.

"What is this" I asked as we walked. He seems to be taking me somewhere.

"This is our first official date. I did ask you out few months back and I remembered that I didn't take you out. So I am taking you now" he said intertwining our hands. We walked for five minutes untill I see a romantic setting at far in the beach. As we went near, it was mesmerizing.

"It's so beautiful" I said looking at the lightings

"It's so beautiful" I said looking at the lightings. He led me to the table. I looked around the beach and at the bed.

"We are staying here" I asked as he sat across me.