Chapter 53~ your needed in the back

An: Time jump!! (2 weeks)

CAMILLA RICCI

2 weeks went by fastttt. I mean really fucking fast.
We go back tonight but basically all we did was eat , have sex, explore the island and sleep. Let me tell you I'm utterly obsessed with this man and there's no denying that.

I felt two hands on my shoulders, I stretched my head back to look at Luciano . "Hey how'd you sleep?" I turned around and hugged him massaging the skin on his back. "I slept good what about you" he asked me as he pulled my hair so he could kiss me.
"So tonight we're going to go clubbing then tomorrow the work starts. Ok? Oh and your not aloud to leave my sight anyways so no school and you don't need security " That's hype finally I get to makes something/someone pay for what happened to me and what's going on right now.
                                           -
K so I haven't been clubbing in forever and I just want to let loose one more time before we go kill my dad, anyways fit check.

I have on a emerald green skintight v-neck dress with black stilettos that were roughly 5-7 inches long.

Walking into the club my arm was hooked in Lucianos "you like great amore mio" he whispered in my ear. "Thank you sir" I kissed his cheek. We went to the booth and started talking, a stripper was coming up to Luciano and probably will sit right next to him. You know what lets test him. Before she finally got there I got up and left, I told him I was going to drinks.

LUCIANO ROMANO

I watch cami sway her hips up to the bar until this bitch blocked my view.
"You alone?" No I am not, like did she not see cami or something, but I know what Camis doing let's make her jealous shall we.

"No I'm not but my girl won't be back for a bit" now what would be bad is that if cami didn't even see the girl coming but also she left right before this bitch got here so. "So she don't got to know" she does but fuck it , she touched my shoulder and I faked a smile. She kept on talk and I just kept smiling , I looked at cami who was sitting down at the bar throwing shots into her mouth

20 minutes passed and cami was walking towards us. "Dios mio Camilla your loaded" I said to her. "Youz a stupid butt" she giggled but managed to still have a frown. "Bitch what stay away from him" this bimbo yelled. "Hm" Camilla looked at her, this girl was about to fuck her up and she was not going to stop until she see blood from every where on her face.
"Stay away from whom elephant? My husband?" Fuck that was hot husband , I could only wish. "Come here" cami whispered moving her index finger. The girl walked up and was looking dead at cami. Next thing you know she was on the floor with blood rushing out of her mouth and nose.

"I'm going to preform" was all she said.

"Preform what how"

"I talked to the manager about about it I figure he knew you so while you were busy chatting and flirting I set it all up."

CAMILLA RICCI

Luciano stared at me with hungry eyes as I walked upon the stage in a lavender lingerie set, and a garter belt.

I grabbed the pole and did a amateur spin. As I went on throughout the song more money pulled on the stage not that I needed it but I love the attention I'm getting from men.

Once I finished dancing I collected the money then walked off the stage. God help my back.
"Your needed in the back!" The manager exclaimed as soon as I came in to site.
"For?!?" I asked with a sceptical look
"Priv dance" fuck. Luciano is actually gonna kill me not break my back.

Walking into this massive room there was a man sitting in the corner. All I saw was his fingers motioning for me to come closer. Once I was in close proximity he grabbed my hips. Son of a bitch.
"Luciano"
"Yes amore"
"Fuck ah"
"I want a dance"
"Hands to yourself love"

I turned on music in the red lit room and started moving my hips, I kept going keeping my hands moving up and down my body making my way onto his lap. "Do you like when I do this" I purred in his ear. His hands went to my hips grinding me against his shaft.
"There's a very strict no-touch rule mr.Romano"
"I've never been one to follow rules. I'm not gonna start today. Keep. Going."

Fuck his dominant side is radiating right now and I'm here for it. I kept going as he pushed down harder on my hips getting a moan from me since I'm only in my lingerie and a garter belt.
"These fucking garter belts are doing something to me, with those and those pretty little sounds your making I might just have to take you right here."
He kissed me "lift your hips for me" I was struggling to kiss him back and he wants me to lift my hips. I move them a tiny bit but apparently that was enough bc he slipped his fingers into me.

"How was you last 2 weeks?" He asked while his fingers thrusted up and down. "It was go- shit- it was good- uhhmm fuck baby - I- god" his fingers kept going faster and faster . He grabbed my jaw "answer my question slut."
"Baby- fuck- it was good-mmmm- I had a -fuck baby like .....that - I had a good time" I answered with shaky breath. He kissed me by now his fingers were at a ungodly paste and I wanted to scream Out. I tried kissing back but every time I went open my mouth a moan came out. "I'm gonna-fuck- I'm gonna cum" I said.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Times up buddy" I heard a shout through the door.
"Cum come on my fingers Camilla show me how much of a mess I can make you" with that I did, I came all over his fingers. Letting out the biggest moan.
KNOCK KNOCK
"Man get out of there times up"

"I'm gonna kill him" Luciano suggest. " no we can just buy more time, go do it" he laughed in my face. "I own this club the fuck am I buying more time for?!" He's got a point. "Ok so go tell him?" He let out a loud groan and placed me off his lap.

This night is going to be interesting.

An:

Sorry it took me so long to publish. I had 4 test this week so I was studying so fucking much. Anyways. We're almost done and y'all don't understand how thankful I am that you all read my story. <3 love y'all