Chapter 30~ All for me

(Mature content my loves)

CAMILLA RICCI

It's been about a week since Dominic fought Luciano. I'm really good. Over everything. Oh and me and Luca made up , we're back to normal which is really good.

I ran into Lucianos office and sat on the couch. "What's up Cami" he said. I got up and saw Cuban cigars on his desk. I'm so having one. I grabbed a cigar and took out a lighter then lit it. I inhaled then exhaled. "Not much sir" I laughed. "Mhm" he chuckled. I took a big hit of my cigar , he went to talk but I blew the smoke into his mouth he inhaled it the blew it back out. "What you doing" I asked him while taking another hit. "Paperwork for my new casino/hotel/club" he said . "What?" I asked. "I'm opening a new hotel that has a casino and club attached." He explained, sweet more clubbing.

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked him. "Yes baby later , I have a private beach. We can go there" he answered. Let's fucking go I'm going to tease him. "We will go in 2 hours" he laughed. I go to walk out of the office but he grabbed my arm. "Your staying" he said then pulled me down on to his lap. He took the cigar out of my hand and took a hit. He inhaled and grabbed my throat. I opened my mouth. He blew his smoke into my mouth. He let his grip falter on my neck and I blew the smoke out. He's fucking hot.

I got changed into a pastel pink bikini it was one of the ones where for the bottoms it covered my front and when it wrapped around to the back it was almost like string but the back was a g-string. The top was a v-cut and it was like the string again. It was really cute I threw a white button up over it only since it was a private beach.

I walk down stairs and see Luciano in just swim trunks. "Jesus" he muttered while looking me up and down. "Your ready baby?" I asked. "Yes I am." He pulled me in by my hips and kissed my neck. Shit that feels good.

I can't believe I've only been her for 2 months I think roughly. But it's August so my birthdays in a couple weeks, I hope he doesn't know though cause I hate it. Anyways let's go to the beach

We walked on to his beach. Right like my fucking boyfriend owns a dam beach. "You see that tent thingy over there" he said . He means Cabana but what ever "yes sir" I said sarcastically. "That's where we're going" I gave him a quick nod. He smiled at me. Fuck I love this man.

No Cami did you just think that. It's way to early for that. Wayyy to early. But you can't put a time on love. No cami...

We made it over to the cabana it was fucking huge it even had a bed. Luciano set some stuff up . Or his men did, still cute. There was wine, roses and food with a chocolate fountain. "It's so cute baby" I said. "You look so good" he replied. I miss his touch, sure we kissed since I came back but he's been waiting for me to be ready again since you know. I think I am but not right now I wanna enjoy this. "I'm going swimming" I stated he was right on my tail.

We swam around for a bit and just laughed with each other for the first time in which felt like forever. I tanned a bit too I needed some colour. We got back to the cabana it was dark so he lit candles. A chef came out with a cute meal, very aesthetically pleasing. I went to take a bite but he grabbed my fork from me. He put steak on my fork and feed me. HES actually the cutest."It taste so good" I exclaim. He grabbed my plate and brought it closer to him. I cocked my eyebrow at him, suddenly his hands snaked around my waist and now I'm on his lap. I push my self back on him to get comfortable and I heard him growl. "Who knew a big scary mafia boss could be so sensitive" I laughed. He looked at me and just smirked while he played with my hair.

"Cami I need to tell you something" he said. I snuggled up next to him so my head was laying on his shoulder and I was looking up at him. "Yes my love" I replied.
"You got taken 2 weeks ago and that really put a toll on me. I was incomplete like I didn't know why I was alive." This man better not be proposing. "So I just want to say I love you." What so he feels it to . Good to know now maybe I'll stop denying it. "You don't have say it back I just-" with that I'm straddling him and kissing his lips.

He kissed me right back and you could feel every emotion in his touch it was passionate, I've never felt this before. His hands travelled to my thighs. I move them away he looked at me and his jaw clenched. I got up off of him and went down on my knees. "You look so good kneeling for me baby" he said in his husky voice. Fucking hell. I look up at him with big innocent eyes asking for consent and he nodded.

I undid his belt then unbuckled his pants. His dick was growing under my touch. "All for me" I asked and started to pull down his briefs I'll I got was a groan in response. I wrapped my hands around him and started to pump. I decided to take him into my mouth. That was it for him, his hands laced into the back of my hair and pushed me all the way down his length. I gaged and he watched as tears filled my eyes. I pulled back a bit making sure to breath threw my nose. I started bobbing my head making a good rhythm. With in minutes he was cumming in the back of my throat. "Jesus Christ Camilla" he groaned in relief.

I got up and went back to straddling him
With only my tiny bathing suit bottoms keeping him away from me. "How about we take this off hm" Luciano asked me. I gave him a nod I was to distracted by his hands rubbing up and down my thighs. "So flustered already" he laughed. He pulled my bathing suit off I'm seconds. "So fucking beautiful" he said while looking at me. Well really he was eye fucking me.

His hand moved to my breast playing with them as he shifted me to only one of his thighs. He started kissing down my neck. I moaned so loud thank the lord this was a private beach. He sucked on my neck I knew for a fact I was going to have hickeys after this.

His hands moved to my hips. "What are y..." I began "shhh just relax what's your safe word"
He huffed "red" I moaned as he started moving my hips on his thigh. "Please" I whined. "Please please please" I had tears in my eyes. "Awh is my whore gonna cry" he cooed. Tears streamed down my face, I went to rub my clit until he grabbed my hand "stop now" I moved my hands behind his neck. Finally he picked me up and moved me to the bed. His fingers went in me without any warning. He pumped fast I was squirming on the bed till finally I released. "Omg" I huffed and with that he slammed into me . I moaned and he just let out a loud growl. It's going to be a long night.

READ PLEASE. AN

Ok so after I'm done this book (and from what I have pre-written I almost am) would we like another book on Luca bc I have a plot and Luciano and Cami will be in it a fair amount bc it will start sometime in this time zone but it will strictly be about Luca. I feel like it would be pretty cool to have done, that's if you guys want if not then I might not do it. That's it ok hope you all enjoyed this chapter.