Chapter 49~ Mrs.Romano

An: Double smut (kinda)

LUCIANO ROMANO

I dragged her upstairs. "Sit on the bed" she obeyed. I sat down on the chair next to the bed. I go on my phone and put the vibrator all the way up. She was now laying down with her back arched on the bed. "Fuck sir. That feels good" she moaned. "Come sit on my lap let me hear the moans in my ear" she walked over and sat down. Turning it up the highest setting I moved my hand down to her clit... "fuck fuck fuck" she yelled. "I mean maybe you want the men up here watching you considering how loud your moaning" I chuckled at her pathetic actions. I got up to move her to the bed. Her hips bucked up a soon as she laid down. "Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum" I harshly rubbed my finger on her clit. She was leaking out by now. I kept the thing going I know how sensitive she is right now. She squirming. "Oh my fuck . Fuck . This feels so good sir shit. Mhmmmmm" she moaned out more. She bucked her hips again but this time I caught her and forced her down. "If my men weren't down there I'd be fucking you senseless. Because your mine to use at my disposal. Don't forget that" I slapped her. She let out a long moan. I pulled down my boxers and pants. "Give me a hand job now"

she was to busy moaning to here my so I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She got the message and started to pump up and down her thumb brushed across my tip. I turned the vibrator all the way. She practically screamed. I shoved my spare hands down her throat. "Fuck cami your such a dirty little slut. Jesus just like that." That encouraged her and she went fast. I came within seconds. I removed my hand from her throat and made her suck her to fingers.

"Fuck sir I can't I already came like 4 time. Fuck...." She moaned. "Your such a pretty slut for it too but we can stop" i took the vibrator.

CAMILLA RICCI

it's been days since the meeting and my moms coming today after school. I promised Luciano I'd show him my outfits before I go so I just called him upstairs. I was wearing mom jeans and a crop top with vans. "What do you think?" I turned around in a circle when he walked through the door. He looked at me "you look great. You have my permission"
"Yeah whatever"

Getting out of my car I looked around. I need to hire gardeners. I was in the building when 3 girls came up to me. Jesus Christ not again. "Cami" is that Olivia . Mhm it is. "So you think you own this place now hey" that's heather the popular girl. "I mean technically yeah" I laughed a bit. Julia came up and grabbed me by the hair. Julia's heathers bitch apparently Olivia is too. I got punched in the face "that's for Jake" Olivia screamed. I kicked Julia in the stomach she doubled over. I punched Olivia then broke heathers jaw maybe I can't really tell to much blood. "You guys still have not taken the hint. Heather you've been bullying me since 3rd grade." I yelled.

" MY OFFICE NOW" the dean yelled. Well fuck.

"What we're you doing Camilla.?" He asked me. "They started it man" I giggled. I could have his job.
"Heather care to explain" he asked.
"She broke my fucking jaw Cant you tell. " she cried about it oh my lord. "It's not broken if your talking" the dean said.

"Mr. I forget your last name. Do you want to call my emergency contact or can I get back to class." He stared at me in disbelief. Lol
"No mrs.Romano go to class" MRS.ROMANO WHAT.
"Who said to call me that" I questioned him
"Mr.Romano." Jesus

~

I pulled into the garage. Luciano was waiting for me.I walk past him without saying hi. "Excuse you"he said I let out a big huff.

In my room he walks in. "What happened." He stared into his eye. "You already know" I retaliated "I know a biased side so? Come here and sit down." I walked over to him as soon as I was in distance I was pulled on top his lap. He pulled my pants down and his fingers were inside of me. "Tell me about your day" I let out a little moan. "I-it w...as..... fuckk" I tried to talk. "So disobedient we won't stop till you tell me"
Fuck "so I wa-s w-walking to.... OH MY GOD. Jesus" he started pumping his fingers faster. "Class . I was wal-king to c-l-ass when 3 g-girls came up t to me" I grabbed the End of my thigh and squeeze "continue amore" his hands got a lot faster. "They triple t-teamed me. S-so .... SHIT. Hmmmmm" I started moaning as I felt him suck on my neck. "So I f-fought b-back. Fuck just like that baby. You make me feel so good." I don't know what he did to me but he made me a fucking slut for him. "Is that it?" He questioned . I nodded . "Cum" I came on his fingers "let's go see your mom hm?" What an ass.

He put his hand on the small hand my back and started walking he's been so touchy lately not that I'm complaining but.... He grabbed my throat and looked at me "I get this is your mom but show no emotion. Make her think you lost all feeling it's the only way." I nodded at him "words amore" he looked at me sternly and loosened his grip a bit "yes sir" he nodded his head and we went to the kitchen where his men were watching her .

"Cami what the hell is this" she screamed at me . Bitch I'm mad at you. I shrugged. "Q&A" she looked so confused, I heard Antonio laugh. "Get out both of you" I pointed to Antonio and the other dude I don't remember his name. They speed walked out of the kitchen. "My love be gentle" Luciano whispered. "Oh? So you want other dudes around me I'll go get them" he looked at me and grabbed my throat again. "I do not care if your mothers in the room I'll bend you over my knee right here and punish you hm"
"no sir please no" I whined against his hold. He let me go.

"You told dad to sell me,?"

An:
I need to touch some more grass. May the lord have mercy on me.