chapter 47~ To kill or be killed

CAMILLA RICCI

I've actually been away from the killing and torturing. We've been deciding on a game plan for my dad. The letters have came back. We got one yesterday it read:

'To kill or be killed. Don't make a stupid mistake for a girl. Yeah also don't make a life changing decision for a boy."

This got Luciano mad. Very quickly too. He got his anger out though, how he did it I rather not say.

LUCIANO ROMANO

I'm going to my office and going to call cami. "Camilla come now" I was in business mode not even cami can get me out of it till I feel accomplished. "He's in work mode fucking great." She mumbled.
"Hmm what was that sweetheart" I put my finger under her chin and tilted her head up. "Nothing sorry mr.Romano" she shook a bit. "Yes I'm in business mode which means you are too. You are the mafia queen don't forget it my love. Don't give me attitude either"
"Yes sir I'm sorry sir" she snapped quick.
"Come now baby"

We walk into my office and she sits across my desk from me. The door bust open and there's Luca and Toni . "Cami get me a drink and Luca and Toni take a seat"  looking at cami she got up therefore 2 seats were open for Luca and Toni. "Ok so we all know why we're here today yes?" I asked them cami placed a drink beside. She went to stand behind Lucas chair but I pulled her Down on my lap.

"What do we plan on doing" Toni asked. "That's what I'm trying to decide" I growled . "Baby calm down" cami touched my chest. She stood up and put her hands on my desk looking at Luca and Toni.

"I want my father and Vincent dead. I don't care who dies in the cross fire or how long it takes to do it. I want them gone and it's going to be my own hands." The boys looked at her in shock. "Do you guys understand?" The boys looked at each other and nodded. "Si cami" they said and unison.

"I have an idea"  I stated looking at cami in her eyes. I pulled her back down on my lap.  "Toni I want men hidden 24/7 on my property if they have red on one of there gloves I'll know there mine. If ANYONE and I mean anyone who is wearing gloves and all black who is not me ,cami,Luca,raf technically if they don't have a security badge. You shoot not in the head just enough to stop them."  They will die.

"Si boss I got this" Toni said . "Dismissed except for Camilla" this is my fun.

CAMILLA RICCI

"Baby" I cooed and massaged his shoulders . He's been so tense , I finished all my training and I can use every gun perfectly. "Hmmm" he laid his head back in the head of the chair and it touched my stomach.  "I think I'm ready to go back" I whispered massaging his neck and shoulders. I kissed his head "mhhhhm" he moaned. "Luciano just hear me out. I'm good I feel great and happy so please" I begged him. "Yeah Baby whatever just don't stop . Jesus your good at that"

I was getting the notts out of his back. He was leaning into the touch. "I love you" I whispered into his ear then kissed his neck. "But I have to go to school my love" he groaned but let me go.

I showed up to school and all the football boys were surrounding my car. Was I supposed to be scared?
"What the fuck did you guys do to Jake?" The like second captain screamed at me. "I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about?" I smiled innocently .

The day went by pretty quickly. I was walking to the parking lot when all the football boys surrounded me again. "This is my last question why is he acting strange . What the fuck did you do"
"I did nothing. What's your name Dylan? Right? It's Dylan . So don't be rude Dylan." I chuckled at him. It's taking everything in me to not pull the gun out of my holster. "Well since you won't talk we left you a little gift love" I shoved him out if the way as soon as I heard those words.

My fucking car. "You guys want to fuck around?" I asked them. I pulled my knife out . "Fuck with me I dare you" they ran. "No no wait wait. Stay or I'll kill you" they stopped moving. My car was wrecked. Spray painted windshield smashed tires popped . I'm actually pissed. "It was a fucking classic too dick bags" they all laughed. "Laugh . Do it" they still continued too.

I pulled out my phone. Texting Luciano
"School please now help" I sent
"Be there in 10"

"So boys who did this . Dylan was it you or was it all of you?" I pointed my knife at all of them
We all heard a loud skrrrr then we all turned around that was like 5 minutes . But ok baby.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR" Luciano yelled .
"I don't know baby ask them" I pointed to the football team.

"Hey guys" he said
"What's up man. Why you defending this bitch she did something to our qb Jake" Dylan argued
"Did Jake say that?" Shit
"No we just know " Dylan answered

"That bitch" Luciano seethed . "Is my girlfriend. I run the Italian mafia therefore. She's the fucking mafia queen and you just ruined her car. Now that usually means death"

Dylan cowered in fear. What a fucking baby. "What's the spray paint say Cami" I walked over to my car I can't believe I didn't notice.

*your a fucking slut. Maybe think next time before you act bitch. We will make life living hell*

K first of all how did they fit all of that "CAMI" oh shit
"It says your a fucking slut. Maybe think next time before you act bitch. We will make life living hell"
Luciano was livid. "Threatening my girl are we now. You know what. I'm going to by this school just to kick you all out of it. What was your name boy. Dylan yeah that's right . Say good bye to university"

LUCIANO ROMANO

I storm into the deans office. "What can I help you with today?" He asked me. "I'm buying this university." I said "call the owner" he did.

On the phone was the owner "how much did u pay for this place." I asked him "20 million" he stated "I'll give you 40" he sat there for a minute. "I'll be there in 10 but you have a deal"

An hour went but and I officially own a university even though I put it under Camis name. I stormed out of the building.

CAMILLA RICCI

"Your whole teams suspended but Dylan he's expelled . You are to never come back . Cami owns this place now so I'd be nice" he laughed in there face. "Clean the fucking paint off her car. Your all paying for damages" he yelled at them. "Baby lets go home" I whispered. He made out with me for a minute then Jake walked over. "Tell your buddies to back off Jake or I'll slice there throats, you guys will also have no more drug dealers since I know you're all regulars for my people. Have fun" I seethed. "I run this shit. Watch your back" with that I walked away. Luciano was on the phone with Luca
"come sit with these kids so I make sure they wash camis car" he hung up the phone and Luca was pulling in.

"Ok boys get to washing" Luca threatened they all ran inside to grab water. "Let's go" Luciano stated .

An
ok so I'm writing chapter 5 to Lucas story ima cry. Anyways !!! Might be a double update today idk:() <3 love y'all