Chapter 24~Beg

You guys know lol.... Mature content

LUCIANO ROMANO

We were on the way to get Cami till me and Luca were ran off the road. Our car flipped. We hopped out as fast we could and pulled our guns. There's like 15 of them and 2 of us. I guess there about to see why they call me the devil and why he's the devils best man.

I nodded at Luca we open fire. This gun fight lasted about an hour and a half . Then I thought of it "FUCK" I screamed. "What" Luca asked . Fucking cami ."cami" I sighed "let's go"

I called my fastest driver he was here in 10 minutes. Granted we were 45 minutes away.

We pulled up to the Russians house. I'm mentally praying for Cami I hope she's ok. Me and Luca rush up stairs. We see body's everywhere. "Fucking hell" Luca said. I broke the door down men were dead everywhere expect for the Russian. We see her in the fridge looking for food. But before I could get to her she grabbed my arm and flipped me on the ground. "Fuck" I muttered. She let me go and laughed. "Did u kill them all" Luca asked.
"May they rest in pieces" she shrugged. That's her signature line And only I know it. I laughed a bit.

"Where the fuck were u" she screamed. Apparently one of the men behind me weren't dead because she pulled out a knife and threw it his neck without breaking eye contact with. "We got ran of the road." I told her. She pushed me against the counter and scanned my body. "Your not gonna find any wounds" I told her. "Bloody hell I though you died or wanted me dead or sum shit " she sighed. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a deep kiss "never baby never , I'll never leave you" I told her "say it" I did not break Eye contact "you'll never leave me" she muttered , my gorgeous girl

CAMILLA RICCI

it's been 2 days since that happened. I was about to go into the shower when Luciano burst through the door. "What's wrong" I asked
"I thought I was gonna miss you shower" he said as he bent down pretending to catch his breath. "Omg that would be so horrible" I said placing my hand on my chest over dramatically. "I'm going to shower" I walked into the shower he followed right after me. Ugh men. It's fine I love him. Woah love what no. Maybe what no. He doesn't no.

I walked into our massive shower. He instantly pushed me up against the wall. "I need to shower" I whined. "I need to be inside of u , now listen slut be a good girl." He growled "safe word" he asked "red" i squirmed around.
He took his hand and wrapped it around my throat. "Fits so nicely" he growled. He kissed down my neck on to my stomach. So much for a fucking shower.He lets the water run over me for a few minutes while kissing me after that He carried me out of the shower On to the bed. I didn't even wash my hair. Anyways, right before he was about to kiss my core he stopped. "Whattt" I whined. "You know I think back to the other night....." he stops to kiss me "how you had to flirt with the Russian and how someone else got to touch what was mine." Ok first of all his idea. "I think I'm going to ruin you just for that one reason. I'm going to fuck you into a different mindset" uh oh. He placed his mouth on my clit "Cazzo" I screamed. He stopped for a minute "your language Tesoro" he reminded me he hated when I cursed. Whatever . "Holy s-shit" I moaned when his tongue started moving in and out of me. He kept going like this. Till he felt me clench around his tongue. He slowed down he had me on the edge and he was holding me there.

"Beg" he demanded. "Make me" I moaned. "Oh I will" he kept going slowly bit not letting me release . Fucking asshole. "Oh fuck fine. Ok" I whined "beg" he demanded. "Please sir please. I need this . I want this please" I begged. He smirked and started tongue fucking me "cum" I came all in his mouth. My legs went numb. "I'm not done with you yet baby" he whispered. "It w-wasn't m-my fault" I cried. "But he still touched you remember rule number 1" he growled. "You t-to-told me to" i stuttered because he was kissing my neck and my stomach while playing with my clit. "I don't care get on your knees" I got up and instantly dropped to my knees. "No hands" he said then walked over the dresser, great now he got hand cuffs. He pulled my arms behind my back
And cuffed them together oh shit. I was about to take him into my mouth when he slapped me. Hot. New kink. " it goes in when I say" he grunted. All the sudden it was in my mouth. I bobbed up and down around his shaft. He was moaning so loud. He must of really wanted me. I decided to tease. I stayed around his tip and just licked in circles till he took his hand on the back of my head and made me deep throat him. I started to bob up and down again with his hands still on the back of my head. Tears were falling down my cheek he shot his cum in the back of my throat with out warning. "Fucking hell" he grunted then pulled out.

He threw me on the bed then chained my legs and hands. He enter me with out warning making me screamed "HOLY FUCK"
"You like that you dirty slut" he replied.
Let's just say we went on like this for like the rest of the night. I came at least 3 more times and I was tired as fuck.

*AN*
Oop. You all thought it was gonna be killing on killing. LOL