Chapter 13~Baby Please

MATURE CONTENT ✋🤩

CAMILLA RICCI

He took me to his AUDI R8! Are you fucking kidding. "Wait," I pulled on his hand. He came to a stop and looked at me. "You sir have a fucking Audi R8 and you decided not to tell. You whore bitch" I laughed.  He raised an eyebrow "The mouth on that pretty little face".

I'm screwed.

"I'm sorry sir" I said seductively. He slapped my ass. "Get in the car" he commanded. I did as I was told. "A fucking Audi R8" I mumbled under breath. "Amore mio please watch that language" he laughed. Men. "10 minutes into dating and your already possessive" I chuckled. "I've always been possessive sweetie" he replied.

We've been driving down this road , then pulled into a hotel. Amazing. He probably owns it but there's a club attached.
"Are we going to the club" I laughed . "Yes later" Fuck yeah . Period . " drinking sweet" I said
"I want some me time"
"Ok so when your doing your me time I'll do clubbing"
"I meant with you bitch"
"That's not very nice Mr.Romano"
"I'm not very nice"
Yeah I gave up after that. I'm about to have sex fun.

We went up into the hotel room.  It looks beautiful. "I love this place" I said. "It's one of my favourites only were aloud on this floor. It has a movie room,Hot tube,pool. Then you got basics" he told. "Fancy can we go to the hot tub?" I asked "yes one of my maids packed your shit go get ready" I rolled my eyes fucking douche. I felt a hard sting on my ass. "Do it again we won't make it to the hot tub"

We walked into the room I pulled off my cover up to be left in a baby blue bikini that was a thong bottom and triangle top. I heard him groan.

I'm a tease. I bent over to feel the water. Nice and hot . "Hmmm feels so good against my skin ugh" I chimed. "Stop testing me" he gritted. I got in he followed. I went to sit beside him but he pulled me on top his lap.
His hand moved up and down my thigh.
"This material is so flimsy" His hand was brought higher "it's so easy just to slip my hand past" he whispered. Like that his hand was on my clit rubbing circles. I moaned. "Let me hear you baby" he whispered in my ear. Fuckkkk me. "Baby please ." I whimpered. "That's not my name now is it slut" he asked
"No sir sorry sir" I whined. He shoved a finger inside of me . I moaned. "Just like that. Let me hear that." He growled . I was shaking I tried to squeeze my legs closed but he opened them back up and kept going. I clenched around his fingers as I shakes on his lap.
"Are you gonna cum whore. Just from my fingers? So pathetic hey?"  He laughed. I moaned. "Are you my pathetic little whore? Answer me or you don't get to cum"
"Yes sir yes.. I'm your pathetic little whore"
"Cum" he said . And I did all over his hands. "Open" he demanded. I did , his finger went right in to my mouth. I sucked on them. "You taste so good baby" he replied.

He got out of the hot tub and sat of the ledge . Yup and now his dicks out. "Suck without your hands"  I did. I found my rhythm and bobbed my head. "Just like that fuck d-don't stop." He moaned. I keep going he grabbed the back of my head and thrusted roughly till he came in my throat.  I took my fingers and wiped my mouth so the excess cum was on my finger I put it in my mouth and sucked it off. " your so hot when your giving me head." He chuckled "I'm gonna  set rules though" he told me. Greattttt.
"1. You are mine. No fucking flirting . I don't not care. I do not share.
2.you sleep in my room for now on.
3. There will be times were you hate me. You talk to me do not ignore me.
4.do not lie .
5.if you break any of these rules you get punished" he told me
"Ok sir but if I am only yours , you are only mine deal?" I ask.
"Deal" he said

All the sudden I was bent over the hot tube .
I screamed . He thrusted so hard I couldn't stop moaning. "That's right baby take my dick" he said. I came "coming so quickly baby" he smirked . After a few more thrust he came deep inside me. "You look so pretty with my cum dripping out of your hole" he laughed. What a fucking beautiful man. "Let's go get ready" I said and pulled him out of the hot tube even though I could barley walk.

AN:
Sorry for the short chapter even though it was uh..... eventful I guess you could say.