Chapter 29~ you're ok

CAMILLA RICCI

It's been a week and I've mostly been sleeping but I am feeling better . This shit just fucked with my head. Luciano understands and he's been here every step . With him I forget any of this ever happened. Fuck I forget I'm part of the mafia.

A maid came in with food for me and told me that Lucas home but Luciano went to work. I should probably talk to Luca.

I hopped into the shower and cleaned my self and threw on a cute pair of mom jeans with a light pink corset top. For make up I threw on mascara and for hair I pulled it into a messy bun because I don't really give a fuck.

"LUCA!" I screamed and ran into his arms. He's like my older brother . I've been here for a week but I stayed in my room it's my first time seeing him. "Hey sweetie how are you" he asked me. "I'm good considering everything , thank you by the way" I replied. "Your family don't thank me" he smiled. He hugged me a bit longer then said "I have to go meet Luciano do you wanna come or no?"

Go to see the mafia that saved my life , and get back into the swing of things. Sounds good to me honestly I wonder what happened with raf. "Sure I'll come" I laughed.

We were in his car driving to one of his compounds. I have no clue which one where doing to or where it's at . "Are you sure your ok"Luca asked. This was so annoying I love him and I know he cares for me but I'm a big girl and yes I'm ok jeez. "Luca yes I'm fine. For the like millionth time" I said with a hint of attitude. "Fuck off Cami I'm just trying to be nice and caring but what ever" he said. Changed his mood fucking quick . I just want to see Luciano. He shouldn't be mad over that, My feelings , I'm aloud to have Attitude

Yes we're at the one with the gym. This is amazing. I hope out of the car and walk in the minute we were passed security I parted ways with Luca and went to the gym. I got one of the men in there to tape my hands , he smiled like I was asking him to kiss me or some shit. I walked over to the punching bags. My thoughts got me carried away.

Why the fuck did that happen to me. *punch,punch,punch*
I want to kill him again. But with my bare hands.
*punch, punch ,punch*
I'm fucking done . I want to die. He should of killed me.
*punch punch punch , kick kick*

I went to punch again but someone caught my fist. It was the guy who tapped my hands. "What" I asked. "You look like you need to relax a bit" this dude said. "Back the fuck up before I beat the shit out of you" I yelled.

He grabbed my hips. Bad memories. But he was strong and I could get him off. He sat there and laughed at me struggling. A tear fell down my cheek . He let go and I tried to punch him but he pinned me against the wall. "I'm just going to have some fun" he told me. "Don't fucking touch me" the man touched me again and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"Get the fuck off of her or I'll kill you . Try me" Luciano screamed at the top of his lungs . The dude instantly walked off. I ran towards Luciano and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears "your ok " he whispered "that's Dominic my strongest man. I'm the only one who can take him. Did he touch you?"
"H-he tried" I sobbed. He picked me up and walked out. But he turned around first "me and you In the ring in 10" he seethed at Dominic.

LUCIANO ROMANO.

He tried to touch what's mine. That's usually a death sentence. But he's in the family and he's my strongest man so he going to get a beating instead. "Cami what were you doing in there" I asked her. "I knew you had meeting so I thought I'd blow off some stem. I asked him to tape my hands then after a while he came up to me and pulled me by my hips. I tried to throw a punch but he was too strong" she said. I knew she was hurting.

"Do you wanna watch the fight. Luca will be there" I asked. "I wanna watch the fight but I got mad at Luca for smothering me so now he's mad at me. But I'm coming" she said. Fucking Luca. Biggest idiot in the world god my men are so stupid...

Cami wrapped my hands for me , I gave her a kiss and walked into the ring. "First of all fair fight. Second of all that's my girl, I'm your boss. I will fucking kill without hesitation next time" I said. "Yes sir" he gave me a curt nod. "On 3" Luca said "1.....2....3" the fight was on.

He hit me with a right hook and that was it for me I was already pissed and I know he noticed because he backed away right after. I looked at him and smirked and you could tell that Dominic was scared. I punched him in the gut and he doubled over, I hit him with a uppercut. He fell backwards I looked at cami and she was laughing at me because I blew her a kiss. This was going by Knock out or tap out. I know I did not knock him out.

He got back up and we circled each other. I went to throw a punch but he took my arm and flipped me I landed in the ring with a loud thud. Dominic punched me right in the face. He was now sitting on top of me. I'll give it to him he's a strong guy but I'm 10x stronger and he's about to see why.

I raised my hips and turned so he fell off of me.
I went crazy hitting him. Right,left,right,left,right, left.
Dominics  nose was broken but he was still trying to throw a punch even though his whole face was bruised. I flipped him around and held him in a head lock. Not one person has escaped mine . Why would this be any different. "Dominic you know you won't win tap out ." I screamed . And he did. I let him go and looked around half my mafia men were in that room. Time to let them know. "If any of you try to touch Cami this will be you but a whole lot worse. " Man Dominic looked fucking dead. I got out of the ring and walked over to Cami. "Good, job baby. That was really hot" she whispered I smirked and we walked away.