Chapter 35~I'm not your baby

CAMILLA RICCI

It's been four days since I told Luciano I loved him and were back to normal. I really like the mirror. That's besides the point . They brought in a snitch today and I was instructed to torture him. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Luciano and Luca had to go out for the day so I plan on spending it torturing and drinking.

I have a baby blue bodycon dress on to match my nails. My hair is thrown up to a messy bun ,I'm wearing 6 inch heels with my reading glasses on.

I walk down the stairs and see the snitch after I punched in the code. They let that blonde go when I was kidnapped because they ran out of room.

"Hey baby" I laughed at Him "cazzo" he whispered under his breath, I was instructed to figure out why he snitched and I was not aloud to kill him without Luciano. They've been keeping me away from the killing. Thank the lord I only do that shit when I need too. "You know who I am" I asked , he nodded I worked up quite the reputation with the mafias lately, know as a seductive torturer that or lucianos bitch , both work because both are true anyways.

"So like is it true what they say" I threw a knife inches away from his head , "sweetie I ask the question capire" I've been speaking Italian more and it naturally comes out when I get mad "si" he replied. "Mr. DaVinci who did you tell and what did you tell" I put my  hand in his shoulder then circled it around his body as I walked around his chair. He gulped nervously, "see because my information is saying that you snitched and I know the info is not lying so per la madre di dio who the fuck did you tell and what did you tell" I whispered in his ear.

He shook his head ,one more time till I get to use weapons . I sat on his lap and grazed my tongue over his lips. He groaned and pulled against his restraints "last time amore , who did you tell , what did you tell and why In the fuck did you tell" I kissed down his neck. He's arms were turning red from pulling against the restraints. "I-I t-told them about our gun shipments and what we do most of the time." He sighed. "Are you fucking stupid canga" I screamed , then slapped him. "See I can't kill but I can harm you" a grin appeared on my face.I got off his lap. "Who did you tell" I twirled the knife in my hand. He shook his head the knife went into his shoulder "you use to be in this mafia technically your still branded in but like omertà says bleed silence and since you weren't silent I guess you have to bleed" I took a knife from my thigh holster which also  has a gun. I walked up to him and stripped him till I found his tat, it was right above his rib cage on the side of his body. I shaved the skin off with a knife. "Bye bye mafia" I laughed.  Then looked at the camera that Luciano set up and smiled while holding the skin. 
"Your fucking crazy" he growled in agony. "I know" I walked away from him.

I punched him square face , "WHO THE FUCK DID YOU TELL, AND WHY DID YOU TELL THEM" I screamed and punched him again by now his face swollen. "FINE FUCK- these people came up to me in the street they sounded Russian one had a different accent almost American , they held a gun to my head and I didn't want to die, so I gave them the I-info they w-wanted." He stated. "You die before you snitch" I said. "The one thing we are told before we fucking swear into the mafia" I argued. "You know your about to get a worser fate then death but it wouldn't be by my hand" I blew him a kiss. "Luciano will see you soon love" with that I walked away.

It's now 12:00 am and I'm sitting on our island drinking , the boys left at 7:00 I finished torturing around 10 and then I slept till now , so drinking seems the most fun. I was scrolling through my phone, Luca texted me a bit along with Luciano.  They were 'finishing up business' as they would like to put it.

*Ding*
I look at the elevator expecting to see my boyfriend but instead I see a really drunk Rafael. "Hey baby" he slurred, "I'm not your baby" I stated. He walk over to me "come on" he stomped his foot down like a child. "Uh no, I like you as a friend so don't even" I replied ,  he's really pissing me off. "We could be more" he growled he was now face to face with me his hand grabbed my hips. I elbowed him in the jaw then kicked him in his guts , I went at it till he was knocked out.

I grabbed my wine then sat on the couch, he is so annoying I miss Luciano.
*Ding*
Luciano walked in and went straight to the kitchen, as he was going to get a drink he saw Raf knocked out, he continued to pour his wine so I guess he saw me on the couch.  He huffed and walked over to me , "care to tell me why raf is knocked out cara mia" he asked. "He tried to touch me I didn't want to be touched" I shrugged, man was livid. "He did what" he seethed. "Ah don't be mad at me why do u think he's knocked out, how's Luca doing" I changed the subject so he didn't got bat shit crazy.

"I don't know cami he's been off. I just don't know why, it's weird as fuck" he sighed
"It's ok amore it's ok " I soothed him while I rubbed his back.
"I call you amore , you do not call me that" he told me. Well he's no fun.
"Fine sir I won't call you amore anymore I'll call you 'sir' or. 'Mr. Romano'"I nodded at him,
"Or you can call me Luciano" he deadpanned
"Mhm sure Mr.Romano" I giggled .
He sucked in a breath, and laid his head on the back of the couch.  I straddled his lap . "Cazzo" he cursed. "You don't like me sitting on your lap , ok then Mr.Romano" I got off his lap then started to walk away , he grabbed my hand . "Back on my lap now" he commanded. Ugh I love him. I swayed my hips and got back on his lap till Toni our head of security walked through the door.

An

Almost at 600 views crazy. Um kinda sad I'm writing out like the last chapter rn. Making me upset . Butttt Luca will have a book. Love that for us