Chapter 19~Resto in Pezzi

CAMILLA RICCI

I'm ready to kill myself. I hate to do this stuff. Sure the torturing is fun but that's only because the people I do it to try to touch me or hurt me. The thought of anything else. Uh I don't even want to think of it. I have on just a casual dress nothing fancy and some black heals.

"Madre di dio" Luci groaned. "What baby" I asked. "You look good I'm gonna have to keep my men's eyes off of you" he laughed. Sweet mother of god.

I walk into this big table with 100s of men. He sat down and then I went to sit down next to him but he pulled me down into his lap. His men stared at me. He cleared his throat it was obvious they were checking me out. "Keep your eyes on me , not her you fuck heads" he screamed they all nodded. "I don't know who the fuck you guys think you are but she is mine if anyone even looks at her I will stick a blade in your throat and watch you bleed to death" he continues. "What's going on at the club?" He asked. "Nothing much, I fired some douche because he was trying to feel up all the girls oh and he might be in the hospital" one guy said.

"What about the drug deals and trafficking" Luci questioned. One guy looked at me "uhh we are making bank. Deals higher then ever and our routes are amazing as always." He winked at me. This man has some balls. "I'm Raf by the way short for Rafael" he finished. "Nice to meet you" I smiled and giggled a bit on purpose. Lucianos jaw clenched so easy to get him mad. "Don't fuck with me raf I don't care if your my cousin or not I will take you out. I do not tolerate disrespect" Luci seethed. I don't know what I like more Luci or Luciano. Whatever. I adjusted in his back slightly. He put his hand on my thigh rubbing as men just kept talking about mafia.

His hand kept inching up my thighs till it was under my dress and panties. He started rubbing my clit and whispered in my ear "make one sound I will edge you till your crying in pain." Fuck me, I'm gonna get him back. His fingers went inside of me while they talked and he was talking as if nothing was happening. I bit my lips to suppress my moans letting my head fall to his shoulder making it look like I was bored. "Cum when you need" he told me. With that I released all over his fingers. He wiped his finger in his blazer and just smirked a bit. God help me .

Where back at the house and I was sitting in our room watching tv more like the vampire diaries. He walked in when Damon and Elena were well. You know. "Wanna copy them?" He asked. Ahahah let's be mean "I'm good baby" then went up and kissed him really hard. He groaned I walked away oops. I went down and Luca was sitting at the table. "Is that girl still in the basement" he asked me.
"Yes along with the Russian speaking of that im going to go say hi to them both" I laughed. He just chuckled in response.

Its now like 11:00pm . My favourite time at night and I'm down in the room so I can mess with the Russian some more. "I'm not talking bitch" he growled ok. I stabbed him so close to the heart.
"Never I went this long I'll keep going"
Shouldn't of said that.
I called a number. Raf helped me with this a bit
"Put them on the phone was all" I said . On the other side of the line all you heard was "daddy help us" and kids screaming.
"Tell me or they die" I said.
Was I gonna kill them no. Did he know that no.
"Fine fuck fine I'll talk" was all he said.
I hung up the phone.
"The Russians sent me I told you the first part. But they want your little boyfriend dead and there not gonna go easy on him. They also want you to join them , they think you're hot"
"Resto in pezzi" I told him. They stabbed him in the heart. He's dead now that anyone was gonna care.
The blonde bitch next to him screamed.
"If you don't shut the fuck up it will be you next sweetie" I told her. I picked up my phone that was recording the conversation and went to bed.

I skipped up the stairs . Luciano was just laughing I knew they had cameras but the audio can be glitchy sometimes "Would you like to tell me everything you said cara"
I played the recording for him. He was pissed.
"First of all they won't lay a hand on you because I'll kill them before they get to us. Second of all I like your finishing line 'rest in pieces' it's very dark but funny" he chuckled a bit. I straddled him. I felt him harden beneath me. "I have to make a few calls but then I need to talk to you , let's go to my office"

LUCIANO ROMANO

I carried her up to my office. So when I sat down she was still straddling my lap. Her head was on my shoulder and my hand was on her thigh. Picking up my phone I dialled a number.
"Yo" Luca talked
"I need you to get more protection for our house the Russians are trying to take us down." I stated
"She did it didn't she?"
"Yeah"
"She's just for you. But enough of that I'm on it boss"
With that I hung up my phone.
"Lui cazzo" I sighed. She chuckled.

"I need to talk to you about something but first. I didn't know you could speak Italian" I told.
"Well I picked up on a few things growing up so I can speak a good amount... kinda " she told me.
"One last thing"
"What is it"
"I wanna train you to be an assassin and a seductress"
Her jaw dropped
"Wait that's so cool" she mused
"Wait actually?"
"Yes yes yes"

AN:
What if  she died because Luciano killed her. JKJK. This book is prob gonna have a happy ending but that ending would be so good LMAO