Chapter 7~ Demonic

CAMILLA RICCI

I was laying in bed around 9pm the one in only Luciano burst in my door. Could of knocked. I rolled my eyes at him.
"We're going clubbing at Demonic you have two hours be ready"
Sweet my favourite club. I get free drinks because of the bartenders they love me.

I decided to put on a red 2 piece dress. The top was corset like but classy the bottom was a tight fit skirts the ended just below my ass. I did natural makeup with red eyeliner to accent my dress. I looked hot and I know it. I looked at my self in the mirror. I wanna dye my hair I think. I looked at my clock realizing it's like 10:50 I walked downstairs.

There eyes immediately fell on me. I'm going to be a fucking tease. Because I have the body to do it.
" you look stunning amore mio" Luciano said to me while walking next to me. I heard the maids gasp. Really . Is he that bad. "Why thank you" I replied while I place my hand On his shoulder and dragged it down his chest. Ohhhh tonight will be fun.

*DEMONIC*

We walked into the club looking badass. Because you know I'm running with the mafia. Luciano leaned in and whispered in my ear "this is my club, you represent me behave. If you try to leave you won't be able to because my men know what you look like and there instructed to not let you go unless me or Luca are with understood" I nodded then walked toward the bar.

"CAMI" the bartenders yelled. Yeah I come here a lot. Kinda cool Luciano owns it. " what's up babes" I replied to both of them "give me my usual" I told them. 3 shots appeared in front of me. I'm about to get fucked. Let's go. " Mr. Romano" the bartenders greeted as I downed my last shot and went to pay.

"All Camillas drinks are on me understood" Luciano asked. I groaned "your paying for all of Camis drinks you go right ahead sir but she drinks a lot" the bartenders warned. I giggled. "How do you know that?" He questioned "she's here almost every single weekend with friends or some shit" One of them laughed. Man death stared me. Sorry I like to have fun Luciano. " I like your club" I shrugged. " I'm going to dance" I stated then got up.

I made my way to the dance for swaying my hips a little bit more then usual. All the guys were looking at me . Cool. I started dancing and a guy came up behind me. I looked back he was hot so I let him. I moved my hips up and down his waist, till I turned to face him I put my hand on his shoulders and started moving down.

LUCIANO ROMANO

I watched her as she danced all over this guy. Fuck she might as well be up on the pole the way people were watching her. She was doing this to tease I know she was. She looked at me and winked. She told her buddy something then he left to go get drinks. She fucking crazy she Legit full out seduced that man. What the hell. He came back with to shots. She downed like 3 then went with him to a corner. This girl was loaded. I saw her making out with this nobody and she was grinding down on his lap. My jaw clenched. I called a stripper over. I need alcohol.

This slut was giving me a lap dance but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Camilla she was back to dancing and drinking. She was getting me hard the way her hips were swaying and her arms moved. She was doing this not this bitch on my lap.

I kicked the girl off my lap. And went to get Camilla. I went up to her but suddenly she turned to face me. I was about to talk till she started dancing on me. I looked at Luca he just sat there winking. Fucking dick. She had her back to me again moving up and down on me.
In The Club by 50 cent came on. Oh god. She started twerking on me. That was it my brain was fried. I grabbed her hips and started grinding on her.

After the song she stood up "I want a drinkkkkk" she slurred . I chuckled and went to grab some. "A couple more shots for Cami please" I told the bartender "yeah sir I have them pre-made" he pulled them up and I walked over to our both. She went to push over but I pulled her down into my lap. She pushed back and adjusted my lap. Holy shit.

CAMILLA RICCI

I pushed back on his lap. I know what I was doing . Ahah I like feeling this way. As I was trying to get comfortable I looked at him. I was only sitting on one of his thighs . I know I didn't weigh that much cause I was only 130 pounds and I was 5'9. We made eye contact and he smirked . Uh oh. He started bouncing his thigh while keeping eye contact. I hate him. I have a skirts on with a thin thong and he wants to bounce his thigh. Two can play that game.

I turned so our chest were touching. I placed my hand on his neck. This asshole was in for it. I tilted his head to the side for better access then licked up his neck while sucking. Whoopsies that's gonna leave a Mark. "Don't mess with me cara Mia" he whispered then I heard him groan when I found his sweet spot his hand made his way to my thigh. Shit. All the sudden he pulled my hands so they both were held together by one of his. He kisses my neck while his hand brushed over my clit. I moaned softly he chuckled at me then bounced his leg harder. My neck was gonna be fucking purple tomorrow. May the lord be with Me. Luca came so he stopped . Thank . The. Lord.

"I brought coke!" Luca laughed.
"Sweet I first" shit I can't even talked
Luca did the lines for me and I took that shit like a pro. They boys laughed then went right after me. This shit gonna mess with this head of me. Of me shit I can't even think of mine.
"I go Dance you come in?" I asked the boys
Luciano stood up. Luca followed shortly after.
I dance all of Luciano while Luca found a girl of his own. "This fun" I whispered to him while my hands were wrapped around his neck. "Your so hot baby" he replied into my ear, then took a shot. So I took 2 .

Eventually we did shot for shot till around 3 when the bar closed. Me and him were laughing and screaming at everyone and everything. Luca came up to us as we were stumbling to the car "how are you guys not dead" he said " the amount you guys drank plus coke" he finished "we to tough for that shit baby" I said to him as I almost fell. He picked me up and I kissed his cheek to thank him. He blushed. " Awh she made you blush man" Luciano cooed. "She gave you a hard-on" Luca died of laughter. "Awh do I make you both horny" I asked "shut the fuck up" they both seethed , I giggled.

AN:
I thought I had author notes apparently not.
Anyways thanks for all the love and support please share with friends it would mean the world to me . 😘