Chapter 14~ Yes Sir

CAMILLA RICCI

After we got to the room we ate a really good meal made by the chef. Then waited around 3 hours.
We walked into the club. Luciano didn't approve of my outfit but I convinced him. I was wearing silver 6inch heels with a baby pink low cut body tight dress that barely covers my ass. "You look stunning cara mia"
"Thank you Luciano you don't look so bad yourself" I said
"I'm going to get drinks" he stated.
I went to the dance floor I'm going to tease.
I swayed my hips to the music . A guy came up to me . This is gonna be fun. I was just dancing to the music. Luciano came up to me . Rule 1 broken. Oops with a snap of his finger the guy that was touching me was gone . Later he was gonna be in trouble. I got pulled in by the waist. "You dance on me like that no one else" he told me. "Yes sir" I moaned in his ear. I bent down and threw my hips back on him as he grabbed them tightly. Swaying my whole body on him I flipped so we were chest to chest. I put my hands on his shoulders and ran them down while my body moved with it. He pulled me into a deep kiss. He moved down to my neck yet I was still dancing on him. I look down. Shit he's hard. "Let's go to the booth" I followed him over there.

My favourite song came on but we're already in the booth. I smirked at him, took a shot then sat on his lap. "What are you..." I put my finger over his mouth "shhh sir , let me do my thing." He gave me a curt nod. I took my hand and moved it down his chest while moving my hips down on his cock. All the sudden he poured a bit of his drink on my neck. He moved my head to the side for better access then licked up my neck .

"Come with me, we're gonna have some..... fun" he let out a deep chuckle.
I followed him into the back room. There was the man that touched me. Rest.In.Peace. A pole and a couch. "Dance" Luciano said to me. "On the pole?" I asked. "Yes this is your punishment you agreed to my terms,you'll follow through with them" he told. "Yes sir" I stripped then winked at Luciano. He growled. The other man sat there in shock.

I wrapped my arms around the pole. My leg hooked the pole and I spun. Lucianos eyes were glued to me. Same with the other guy. As I went down on the pole and grinded my hips. I did a flip and shakes my ass some more. I put one leg you and my hands in the middle of both of them and spun. I changed positions to the music beat and did a spin going down the pole with my legs tucked into my chest. I went down to the floor and arched my back. To tease Luciano. By now both the men in this room were hard. I went to do another trick but Luciano came and grabbed me "you see this" he pointed to his hard-on "you did this slut you. Your gonna show him how good I make you feel." I sat across from the guy, on Lucianos lap in my thong and one of his spare t-shirts. "I'm not having sex in front of him" I moaned. "I know amore I know , but you have been a bad girl. Letting this ugly bastard touch you. I'm gonna have fun if your ok with it." He said "yes I'm ok with it sir"

He started bouncing his thigh I leaned over to the table beside us and grabbed two shots and downed them like a pro. Luciano laughed. I moaned when his thigh hit my clit. This guy was squirming against his restraints

LUCIANO ROMANO

He was so pissed. I'm gonna kill him . Cami didn't know that yet. She's bouncing on my thigh I took a swig of my bottle and prided her mouth open then spit in it. "Swallow" I demanded. She was loaded now. "Be a good girl for me and Get off on my thigh". I finished . "Yo just let me the fuck go I didn't know she was your girl" this guy thinks he has the right to talk after touching what's mine. Idiot. I'll take care of it later. Right now my baby needs a release. She was bouncing up and down on my thigh. Moaning so loud I was getting really hard. She leaned in and whispered in my ear "you make me feel so good." All the sudden she came on my thigh. "Clean it." I thought she'd get a cloth or something but she took another shot and licked it. Oh my god.
I'm so turned on. "Do I get to hurt him since he touched me" she cooed. "Do what ever." I told her she grinned.

CAMILLA RICCI

He's so annoying but that felt so good. Now I get to have fun. "So you think you can touch my girl , in my hotel, with me watching?" He asked the guy. "Mr.Romano omg. I'm so sorry I-I d-didn't k-know" the man stuttered. " Awh look baby he's scared" I teased. Drunk Me is a bitch. I walked over to him. "What are you doing" Luciano asked. "I got this baby" I winked at him asking for permission. He nodded. "Are u scared" I asked he gulped. THATS SO SAD. "But I'm just a little girl" I cooed. I sat in his lap. Luciano growled. I turned around and bit my finger winking at him. "You want this don't you" I asked the dude. He cursed in Russian. Russian. "Are you Russian" I asked "shit" he cursed . He knew he's been made. "In that case" I walked away and grabbed the bottle of vodka from Luciano . He steped forward. "In that case it's my turn. Fucking Russian scum." I really hope these walls are sound proof.

AN:
Thoughts so far.
I've been busy with exams and some big stuff is happening soon in this book!!!