Chapter 15~Keep Going

We were back in the hotel the next day his arms were wrapped around me. He's comfy. I snuggled into his chest. His grip tightened. I eventually had to get up like 30 minutes later. I went into the shower.

We went back to the house. Luciano had to make some calls. I was cooking because I got hungry. "WHAT THE FUCK I'LL KILL YOU IF DONT GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BITCH. I DO NOT TOLERATE DISRESPECT." Luciano stoped for a minute. "You swore into the mafia you do as I say. Or I'll kill you and your family. " I barely heard that part but I caught last minute.

I made him some food so let me take it to him.
I walk up the stairs. Luca looked at me and shook his head. He went downstairs. I knocked his door "Luca I swear to god if you come in I will kill-"He Spat.
"It's me" I said calmly. The door opened. "I made you food." He sighed and sat back down. I put the food in front of him. "Thank you" he mumbled. He took out his phone dialing and number.

I started massaging his shoulders and his neck. He put the phone to his ear.
"Hello" he said
"No I don't give a fuck. Get the drugs over there now. Deal with the girls later." He groaned at this guy's response.
"I DONT GIVE TO SHITS" he yelled.
I massaged him some more and kissed down his neck. I got pulled down on his lap as he listened to the guy on the other side "keep going" he whispered. I continued kissing his neck and moved my hand down to his shirt. "That's what's gonna happen when I get my guns yes, your gonna be the one to deliver them" he was telling I presume a man.

I unbuckled his shirt and started massaging his rock a hard abs. He sighed at this. I got under his desk as he hung up his phone just to dial another number. He gave a stern look. I smirked and unbuckled his pants. I pulled his dick out. Suddenly he was talking.
"How are my clubs." He asked the person on the other side of the line.

I put him into my mouth. He groaned.
"I don't care hire people" he said.
I went faster. "If you don't hire people I will take your children away from you" he threatened it was funny I laughed a bit . He showed me putting his phone mute. I moaned in response. "You like my cock don't you slut". I moaned again. "I told you to find someone next time I ask your dead" he yelled into the phone. He hung up. I felt him twitch in my mouth. I took his cum all in my mouth then stood up. I walked over felt up his chest , then started massaging his shoulders again. "You look so hot when your doing work baby" I whispered in his ear then walked out. "Fucking hell" he screamed . Good times.

LUCIANO ROMANO

That little bitch. I picked up my phone and dialled one last number.
"Hello" the man asked in a really thick Russian accent.
"Hello I just want to let you know the man you sent to my club last night is dead." I explained
"Y-you killed him"
"I mean yeah he touched my girl" I said
"That fucking idiot I told him not to be caught"
"Your men aren't very good at instructions"
I hung up.
I want to go talk to the other Russian but I'll wait a bit.
I take my dish down to the sink. I swear Cami is the sweetest.

I walk down to where the Russian. I hear screaming? Luca might be in there only me,him and Camilla know the code so I'm going to guess it's Luca. I walk past the iron door. There they are Luca and Cami "I didn't want her down here by herself so I came" Luca explained I gave him a curt nod. Right punch to the nose . I know that had to hurt
"What the fuck do you want" She screamed. The Russian flinched. "I c-cant say" he whimpered. Down to 8 fingers.
"Listen here buddy. I will kill you and everyone you ever cared for. I don't care anymore. Trust me I've been here long enough to know how this world works. So fucking tell me cocksucker" she told him. She's hot.

She sat on his lap. What the fuck is she doing. Luca laughed. "You have really pretty eyes" she whispered to him
"What are you doing" I growled, she actually just ignored me .
All the sudden she had a knife. "What if I cut them?" She asked. Oh she crazy crazy. I can't even with this girl.
"No , n-no don't please" he begged
"Tell me where bitch" she stabbed him.
"Luca" I nodded towards her. If she keeps on going like this she'll hate herself.
Luca lifted her up and brought her upstairs.
"Now she didn't cut your eyes out but I will" I stated now that it was just me and him.
"No don't" the man was terrified. He's been getting 2 meals a day. Nothing more nothing less. His hands gone now. "Your eyes next" I admire his loyalty, to bad it was for the wrong mafia. The Italians have the strongest mafia everyone knows that.

I have business to attend to. So I'm leaving Cami alone tonight. Will move her stuff into my room tomorrow or something. I hate leaving her alone but what happens happens. "Cami" I called for her. "Yes" she asked. "I'm going out tonight with Luca you have those to yourself make sure you eat" She grinned .

AN
Sorry for not updating sooner...
I've been studying all night for my math exams. Love you guys.