Chapter 2~ What was funny?

LUCIANO ROMANO

She was stunning and even putting it plainly like that was a understatement.

I am only 4 years older then her. But that doesn't matter I'd get my way anyways. I always do but just not right now.

Her dads a fucking douche who the fuck sells there dam daughter to pay a debt that's just stupid make your money then spend it.

"Hey look I'm.." I start  to say but I immediately get cut off by her "just shut the fuck you cunt" a fire spitter I see, her temper is gonna be well beyond annoying to control if she's always like this.

Well l'm going to mess with her a bit and by mess with her I mean I'm about to be 100% serious I do not tolerate disrespect from anyone even if I hadn't earned it , as she put. I might not of earned hers but I run a mafia and will not let a fucking teenager disrespect me, no big deal because we're alone but if she does it in front of people we will have a problem. Might as well set her straight now.

"Listen here amore mio you will learn to respect me. I own you now, you do as I say. You are mine . You are a member of the Italian mafia . It's gonna be the best thing that happened to you." I saw her roll her eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes I already said this Camilla" she barked out a laugh "make me"
Oh what I would if I wasn't driving on a highway right now.

"I love this car" she mumbled under her breath while her brown eyes scanned throughout the car. She looked everywhere but me. I understand she scared but she'll have to get over it eventually she can't stay at my place and hate me or I will make her life hell any who, "You like cars ?" I questioned she looks at me with genuine expression of calmness, like cars brought her to a relaxing state
"Yeah I do I guess you could say. I was actually  really excited to see who owned this gorgeous thing , well till I found out it was you know... you" she chuckled.

CAMILLA RICCI

His car is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I mean his speech scared me a lot but I will not cry . I have wayyyyy to much pride for that. I think he knows it too. I refuse to let him win me over so easily, it's gonna take a lot more then yelling to get me to relatively listen.

"Ouch" he replied to my snarky comment , he let out a deep chuckle with it too.  I will not give this guy the time of day. He took me from my family . Do not let him think you're ok with it . I told my self this so that's exactly what I was going to do. It will become a mantra in my head if it has to.

"Yeah I mean big let down considering..." I said looking him up and down then he cut me off

"Considering what?" he growled. Come on man what are you a dog? Go bark some where's else.

"Considering you fucking kidnapped me" I yelled. I get he's mafia but he has to understand what he did was just a a tiny bit wrong, well it was really but could he just acknowledge it.

"YOUR FATHER FUCKING SOLD YOU HE GAVE ME YOU TO SAVE HIS LIFE" that sounds about right. Wouldn't put it past him to sell me for money. Money makes the world go round.

Oh I got him pissed whoops. I rolled my eyes at him whatever fucking kill me you stupid cocksucker. "Your eyes Camilla" I shrugged I'm not going to stop only because I'm petty.

Why the hell is he going 100 in a 50 zone is he trying to kill me? Not that I'd object but... " why are you speeding ?" I questioned . He's a mafia boss I get he isn't scared of cops but if he were to get pulled over would they not recognize him? Like he's a well know person around these parts I guess you could say?

"I have business to attend too" he replied simply. Vague for what who am I going to snitch to, god he's an idiot.

"Like what? Fucking chics or dudes I don't judge , ooo or maybe guns ? Wait do I get my own gun that would be cool " what was that Camilla pull yourself together do not give in to him. He laughed at me . What was funny?

"First off I do not sleep with dudes , second of all you might get your own gun later if your good and third of all it's the fucking Russians I have to worry about so that's why I'm speeding" he told while making direct eye contact with me like what? Watch the dam road. As much as this situation sucks ass I was lying when I said I wouldn't care about dying I would. I have people in my life I care for even if I can't see them again. But let's zone in on his problems!!

"Russians ? They sound so scary" I said sarcastically. Raged filled his eyes . Yeah... I'm in trouble . " do u wanna sleep in a cellar because you will and not a soul would say a thing to me " he gritted through his teeth . I'm about to piss him off more "If it's a wine cellar I will" I shrugged. He was not an up beat person. A smirk formed in his lips . Oops .

"The Russians are complicated . I need to find away to not go to war with them and settle them down because if not all hell will break loose. So you amore are at my side at all times" his finger tickled my chin. Just keep your eyes on the road I begged him in my head "we don't need you running away now do we" that's exactly what we need at the moment actually. He finished  the conversation as he pulled in to a house wait, wait ... let me change that a mansion.