Chapter 6 ~ Mr.Romano

CAMILLA RICCI

I woke up this morning to a girl coming out of Lucianos room.  That's funny he's such a man whore. Then there was another girl down stairs  too. Luca pimpin. 

I made pancakes because I wouldn't let them maid, I make them the best I told her she could tell the man whores she made them  but like didn't actully say the 'man whore' part . She smile and nodded.sweet. I ate my pancakes I'll eat more when they come down because it's like 5 am. The fucking skanks left took them long enough.

Luciano walked down "I'm sorry your skank ran out on you" I laughed. He huffed in response and took a bite of the pancakes. Luca came in. Aha this is gonna be funny. "I'm sorry your skank ran out on you" I said to Luca he groaned these boys are annoying as fuck. I've been here less then a day and they act like I should know everything about them . Assholes. "Could you be any less original " Luciano  asked "yes ,yes I can I thought I was funny" I hummed

"Who ever made these pancakes I want them made every morning" Luca screamed to the maid , Luciano hummed in agreement. I snickered . "What" they asked in unison "there so good" Luca said. " I made them right after I met the girls you both slept with they both said that you guys were really good in bed or in there words 'oh my god there fucking amazing'" I broke out in laughter over these desperate sluts . Luca almost choked on his food. Luciano coughed to cover up his laugh. Fuck I even heard maids snicker.

" you cook?" Luciano asked after we  died down. "I always did at home because things were complicated so yeah." I replied. " Cami I got a question " Luca said I looked at him. Lucianos jaw tightened at the nick name "yes Luca" I stretched out his name just to make Luciano mad, Luca was hot don't get me wrong but not even close to comparing to Luciano.  " why aren't  you scared" he asked. Good question. " of who you guys?" I laughed . "I'm serious" he pushed,  Luciano was intrigued. " I don't know if you wanted to hurt me You would have by now. I always loved the thought of the mafia it's pretty cool. I hate the constant flirting don't get me wrong but things were worse at home with my dead beat drunken father then they are here . Plus I get to throw around grown men and I have nice clothes."  I said . Luca smiled "your one crazy bitch" he leaned in and whispered . I whispered back "trust me I know" .  

Around 2 hours later I ran upstairs I wanted to call my mom. I looked all around for my phone but I could not find . Those mother fuckers took it. I've been having mood swings on how I feel about them. But second day here and they already took my shit. Fucking hell. Well im causing a scene.

I walk downstairs and ther on the couch . I'm glad for it I only know where 3 rooms are oops I'll explore later. " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR STUPID ASS FUCKING BRAIN"

LUCIANO ROMANO

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR STUPID ASS FUCKING BRAIN" she yelled. Uhh her voice is loud. "What amore" I asked with a smirk. " I know you did not take my fucking phone" she seethed, I heard her muttered asshole under her breath. She's not wrong. "No I took my phone, I own you remember, what's yours is mine. Plus I don't need anyone tracking you." I told her somewhat calmly. "I just wanted to talk to my mom" she told swaying her hip walking over to me. She will be the death of me , right now she's probably like trying to seduce me or some shit.  "Not your father?" I asked man I'm a dick. She huffed then flipped me off. Luckily she was close enough so I could grab her.
I pulled on to my lap so she was straddling me.

I placed my head in her neck and my lips touched her slightly. Her breathing  stopped . I love the control I have. Suddenly she pushed me away. What. A. Bitch. "Use my phone to call your mom" she smiled. I felt like a nice person.

CAMILLA RICCI

I get to call my mom yay!
"Hello" my mom said.
"Hey mom" I said
"Sweetheart how are you"
"I'm good he's not as bad as he seems"
That's was a lie he's bad . He won't stop flirting. Luckily I went to my room so he won't hear me praising him.
"Good good , I'm leaving your dad"
"What"
"Yeah I can't be with him not after this"
"Oh... well I was just calling to say I love you . Mr.Romano probably wants his phone back"

*CALL ENDED*

10 minutes later
I walk down the stairs and hear some maids talking
" I can't believe he lets her live with him, I though for sure she was going to the compound" one maid stated
" I know and she doesn't have to call him 'Mr.Romano' even the girls he sleeps with have to . I hear!" The other one stated.

Wow To much info. I'm good . I did not need to hear that. I feel special .
No Cami what is wrong with you. No he fucking took you no.  But at least I don't have to call him Mr.Romano. That's right. Disrespect.