☆~Tamaki Amajiki~☆

Start from the beginning

Eh, why not just text Mirio and ask if it's ok.

"Just a sec, Tamaki!" You said, pulling out your phone.

[You - 7:00pm]

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mirio

Uh, Tamaki was wondering if he could come over

Can he?

I assume you'll say yes, but thought it'd be better to ask, just in case...

[Sunshine - 7:10pm]

Yeps

Tama can come in

If you're comfy with that ofc

[You - 7:13pm]

Got it!

(btw have fun with your vacation, love you!)

"Yeah, you can come  in, Tamaki!" You said, opening the door for him.

"T-thank you, (Y/N)..."

Tamaki's alone with you now.

Completely alone.

With you.

Just the two of you.

You noticed Tamaki in the kitchen.

"O-oh! (Y/N)!" He suddenly said.

Tamaki rushed towards you, and then hugged you.

"what brought this on all of a sudden, Tama-" then... there was a sharp pain in your lower back. "-ki...?"

Tamaki leaned in, and whispered...

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)... but I had to do this... if I didn't, then..."

He paused, quietly laughing.

"I'd never get to have Mirio, now would I~?"

"... huh...?"

"Mirio is mine... he has been since we were kids... and then you have the nerve to take him from me." Tamaki said, hatefully. "So now you're going to die."

Tamaki pushed you to the ground, forcing the knife he stabbed you with further into you.

"B-bitch."

Tamaki spat on your face.

He started kicking you, over and over and over, until (and presumably after) you blacked out.

You woke up somewhere dark.

Your eyes stung when you tried to open them, and every time you breathed in, you felt... dirt in your nose and mouth.

You started panicking. Are you underground? Burried alive?!

You held your breath, and tried your hardest to dig yourself out.

After twenty seconds, you felt wind on your fingers. You must not be burried that deep!

Trying your hardest to not pass out from oxygen deprivation, you kept digging... until you saw the dark, starry sky above you.

You took deep breaths as you realize you look like a zombie in an old movie, bursting out of your own grave.

You looked around, and realized this is Mirio's backyard.

You pulled yourself out of the ground, and felt a horrible pain in your lower back.

You lifted up your shirt slightly, and looked at the area of the pain.

Oh right, he stabbed you.

You looked to the house, and saw Mirio and Tamaki in the window, all the lights on in the house.

It looked like Tamaki was consoling Mirio.

You made your way to the back door, and opened it.

When Mirio saw you, he just looked so excited and happy.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y-Y/N)-?"

Mirio ran to you and hugged you as tight as he could.

"Ohmygod(Y/N)IwassoworriedaboutyouIthoughtyoudiedandIwasreallyreallysadbutyou'renotdeadandI'msomuchhappiernowI'msogladyou'realive(Y/N)!!"

"NOT THE TIME TO CELEBRATE, MIRIO!" You yelled. You then pointed towards Tamaki. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEN BURRIED ME IN THE BACKYARD!"

"Huh?"

"TAMAKI TRIED TO KILL ME!!"

Tamaki hit Mirio over the head with the largest book he had in the house. "Encyclopedia of jokes, vol. 2, written by Emi Fukukado"

That effectively knocked Mirio out, and he fell to the floor.

"You know, (Y/N)..." Tamaki began. "I admire how persistent you are. And now that I think about it, looking at you all injured like that..." Tamaki licked his lips. "I think I might like you~"

"The fuck are you saying?" You nervously asked.

"What do you think about joining Mirio and I?" Tamaki asked. "Haha... I say that like a question... it's more so a demand."

"Demand?"

"Hm... if Mirio is the sun... and I'm the opposite, his moon... what could I use for (Y/N)...? T-the stars?" He asked himself. "Y-yeah, that'd work!"

You turned the other way, and started running.

Then, Tamaki hit you over the head with the book as well.

"Good night, (Y/N)..."