Chapter 32: Love never sleeps

Start from the beginning

I shaked my head knowing my stomach was fully empty.

“Shuu, wolf..” she quickly sad

And closed at his frozen figure. She turned to me and helped me sit onto the toilet. She began taking off my clothes, before I noticed anything more I was in the shower. She took of her heels, shirt, shorts, and had put her hair into a pony tail. She stood there in her pink laced underwear, and her bright bink bra. I on the other hand was completely naked. She supported much of my weight to my surprised making sure I didn’t tip over. She washed away the dried up smoothie away. She handed me a towel wrapping it around me, setting me on the toilet. I watched her silently put on her clothes. She opened the door, looking both ways, she went back to me mentioned me to stand up, again she helped not lose my balance… I sound myself found my self in my bedroom with Angela helping me put on cloths that she randomly pulled out of my closet. I soon drifted of into darkness.

Wolf Pov

_________________________________________

I went into Alissa’s room knowing that She was in their with angela I wanted to check on her making sure she was better. I saw a quick glipse Alissa sleeping right before Angela closed the door and stepped out… She Quitly slowly closed the door behind, walking stealthy throught the hallway to the front door not making a single sounds. At the front door she turned around and looked at me..

“You better pray to god that she does not remember this.” she said before leaving..

I am going to get my ass kicked by Max, I knew it if any way he found out…

_____________________

Alissas POV

______________-

I woke up with a massive head ache, opening my crusty eyes I found myself surprisingly in the bedroom, I 

don’t remember coming here. The last coherent memory I had was passing out watching some movie. I went outside my bedroom still hearing the tv on, which I never turned off. I went straight to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was passing the living room when..

“HEY GOOD MORNING” I head some one yell.. I turned around to find it to be WOLF!!

I was glad to see him but my head ache made me very irritable. “Why the hell did you yell for?”

“I DID NOT YELL” he said loudly

“Can you talk quitly, cause to me your are yelling.” I said in a petite voice.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed my self a water bottle, and jumping beside Wolf.

“How did I get into my bed the last thing I remember is being here, with a lot of starberry on me”

He jumped slightly at my question but I didn’t judge, I trusted wolf.. “I helped you.”

He said. I knew he was missing out on a lot of things but I didn’t bother asking, like how I got into a different clothing. 

“Tell me why did you do that??”

“I saw Dimitri…. I saw him and he saw me..” I said stopping a lot between the lines. 

“Alissa that can’t be him, Max killed him.. There is no way that he is still alive, you know max never misses.”

“I know, but that was him.. I saw it.. He is alive”