"Ok, great. I don't have much going on right now so I'll fly out," I say.

"Ok, perfect, I'll see you here," he says, hanging up.

I text Lauren and she calls me.

"Wait you're flying out to New York?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah to check out a loft that I might live out of when I go to school," I say. "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me."

She sighs. "Fine. When do we leave?"

"Jessie said that her management company has a private jet and could take off the second we get on," I say.

"How long do we stay for?" Lauren asks.

"I haven't been to New York in about a year and a half. I miss the city. You down to stay there for 2 days?" I ask.

"Hell yeah! I'm packed, pick me up," Lauren said causing me to laugh.

"Let me book us a hotel room first, shit Sanderson," I say, making her laugh. I quickly go online and find a good hotel in Midtown and book a room for two days, two beds.

"I'll be there in 20," I tell Lauren. We hang up and I go knock on Shays door.

"Hold on," I hear. "What?!"

"Shay, do you drive?" I ask through the door. "I need you to drive me and Lauren to the airport in my car."

"Where you guys going?" She asks, door still locked.

"New York," I say. "For two days."

"Oh," she says, opening her door. "You're really serious about disappearing?"

I nod. "I need it Shay."

"But I just got you back," she said.

"I know and it sucks but it's the only way. With Billie dragging my name through mud and water, I need the world to forget about me," I explain. She nods.

"Shay?" I hear from her room.

"Is that Tyler?" I laugh. I open the door more and walk into Shays room and see her phone propped up by some books and a fairly good looking guy on her phone.

"Hi Tyler," I say.

"Hello Emilie, I've heard and seen much about you," he says. I raise one eyebrow.

"Yeah? That why you trying to get with my sister? Get in on the Stone family name? The doctor and actor of a father, grammy award winner of sister and a fashion designer of a daughter?" I ask.

"Emilie!" Shay says.

"Well Tights?" I ask.

"No Emilie, I just really like your sister and dating is hard when you live in a different continent," his english accent poking through.

"Mhm," I say, turning to Shay. "So can you drive us or not?"

She rolls her eyes. "Are you packed?"

"Nope," I say, running out the room and getting a duffle bag. I throw 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of cargo pants, a pair of jeans, 5 shirts, and 2 hoodies into my bag. I put a pair of blazers in too. I change into black joggers with a white The Search crew neck that had The Search written down the back and my signature. I put on Air Force Ones on too.

I do all toiletries and then zip up my duffel bag.

"I'm packed," I tell Shay.

"Alright let's go," She said.

"I'm driving to the airport," I say.

"No you're not," Shay says running out the apartment with my car keys.