"This artery is in pieces. Vascular Clamp" Karex says as he trys to suction the area.

"Your best move is to amputate that leg. You've got no more time to waste down there" Stark chimes in from the top.

"Wait? What?" Both Max and Alex look up at him.

"The artery's blown. The femur is shattered" The guy continues.

"Torres can fix that" Max tells him finally.

"Im more concered about her life than her leg and im sure her parents will be too"

"Look, this kid is 15. We can save this leg. You cant just cut it off" Alex tells him, looking over at Max.

"What I cant do is to spend any more time arguring with you. WOuld you maintain oressure there? Prep the damn leg, Karev"

"No Karen, dont. Stark, this is my O.R, she still has full life ahead of her and she'll do with a leg" Max interrupts but Stark turns arounf and grabs the saw anyway, "Stark if you dont get out of this O.R right now, I will make sure you never step foot in one again" Max yells at him.

"You can't just do that, I know what I am doing and I know very well what can and cant be done and I am all done engaging with it and you are being very unprofessional" Dr. Stark keeps shooting off at the mouth.

"Im sorry? Im being unprofessional?" Max starts with her hands deep in this girls abdomen, "Karev body block him. Robbins, get torres and scrub in"

"I don't have privileges" Arizona says form the intercom.

"Arizona"

"What?"

"You have privileges, now go get Torres and go get scrubs and get your ass in this O.R" Max yells and sees Arizona run out of the room.

Max watches as Stark and Karev go back and forth, "I'm a westler, man

Max watches as Stark and Karev go back and forth, "I'm a westler, man. I'm all-state. Saw or no saw, You're not getting past me"

"Karev, you want to tell me what's going on here?" Callie walks in at the worst moment and is definitely confused.

"They've lost their mind, thats what's going on here. First she-" Stark points at Max, "Tells him to body block me and then this guy wont let me do my job. They have lost their minds and they are going to destroy their careers. That is what is going on here"

"Check it out, Torres"

"15 years old, G.S.W. to the thigh with comminuted femur fracture. Laceration to the superficial fmoral artery and this guy wants to cut her leg off" Max finishes as Callie walks over to her leg.

"What about her nerves? Are her nerves salvagable?"

"Kid was moving her leg before we out her under, they're intact"

"She has a life threatening hemorrhage in her leg and multi-organ injuries in her abdomen" Stark continues to argue.

"Abdominal bleeding is under control for now" Max tells Callie.