"There are 15 ambulances on the way, maybe more to come. First one is three minutes out" Hunt tells the group as he walks around anxiously.

"People... People.. Our own trauma is fresh and we are going to have feeling today, and there is non shame in that. What I want to say is, what we went through 6 months ago, they are going through right now, which makes them our brothers and sisters, which makes them fellow travelers, which makes them our own. So to the very best of our ability we are goona do our work first and you're gonna have your feelings later"

After Richard finishes his speech Max turns around to Lexie letting out a quite sob, "Lex"

"Im fine, Im fine"

"Go to the pit and make sure we're stocked, call the blood bank" Max tells her, knowing if she was crying on these patients it wasnt going to help.

"Im fine"

"You're not and fine, walk away and call the blood bank" Max says more firm, "Tell them to give us all the O neg they have" Lexie give her a slight nod before walking away.

The first ambulance come in and the E.M.T jumps out immedietly to open the door, "I got a cop, Michael Fazioli. 28. G.S.W. to the right upper arm and left leg"

"Okay this one mine" Richard calls out, "All right, Kepner get him to trauma one. Do labs, trauma series and x-ray this leg and arm"

"This is the cop that took down the shooter"

"You're kidding"

"Yeah, he was on the radio. He told me he landed a shot, and then he went down. I have a conficting reort about what the shooter looked like, so if you could wake faz up, get him talking?"

"Faz?"

Max walks up to the other ambulance just as Richard gives her a nod, the 'You okay' nod to which she gives him one back and proceeds to the next ambulance.

"What do we got? Max yells, as the E.M.T opens the back.

"Proffessor John Sturgeion, 48, fell out a fourth- story window, has an open skull fractre and a blown pupil"

"Shepherd, Grey! This ones yours" Max yells and moves onto the next ambulance that comes in.

"What do we got?" Max asks again to the next E.M.T.

"15 year old, Kelly Keck, G.S.W.s to the leg and abdomen. Abdomen rigid, systolic 75, last pulse 147"

"Karev!"Max yells, "She's 15?" She looks over at the E.M.T.

"Yeah. Look what being a genius gets you"

Max looks at the E.M.T as Krev looks at her, shaking her head to get rid of the thought boring into her head, she begins moving. "Clear trauma and page Stark if we need him"

 "Clear trauma and page Stark if we need him"